Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool site

http://film.guardian.co.uk/features/apictu...,132242,00.html

It's something like the 100 greatest moments in film.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

I thought it was a pretty good list. I haven't seen a lot of these movies, especially the foreign ones, but most of the ones that I have seen, I'd put them on the list. Not too sure about "There's Something About Mary" being there and being listed so high, but to each their own.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Erik Johnson

Comment

QUOTE(gosha83 @ Nov 8 2005, 01:49 AM) Quoted post
      I thought it was a pretty good list. I haven't seen a lot of these movies, especially the foreign ones, but most of the ones that I have seen, I'd put them on the list. Not too sure about "There's Something About Mary" being there and being listed so high, but to each their own. [/b][/quote]

I think it is more about certain scenes than the entire movie.
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Nov 8 2005, 01:50 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(gosha83 @ Nov 8 2005, 01:49 AM) Quoted post
        I thought it was a pretty good list. I haven't seen a lot of these movies, especially the foreign ones, but most of the ones that I have seen, I'd put them on the list. Not too sure about "There's Something About Mary" being there and being listed so high, but to each their own. [/b][/quote]

I think it is more about certain scenes than the entire movie.
        [/b][/quote]

Well, certainly a hilarious scene, but I bet one could find better scenes from better movies. But it's all objective, anyhow.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Erik Johnson

Comment

Working...
        X