Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone work at Express Scripts?

Hello, all -

I am looking for help from my virtual community of acquaintances here at the Lounge.

I'm currently employed, but more or less hating my job, and looking for something else in the St. Louis area. I have worked for a global consulting company for 9 years, the last 8 months of which have been for our HR department (an ill-fated transfer). My primary background is management of IT projects, process design, QA / testing, etc. etc.

I saw a couple of interesting job postings for Express Scripts this evening, and would be keen to find out more about the company from those that work there. The health care industry intrigues me...I'm not really sure why...

If you, or someone you know, has ties to the company - I would greatly appreciate a PM & I'll forward along my contact info. Many thanks in advance for your help!

P.S. My current company shall remain nameless, to protect both their reputation and my job. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img] I will happily respond to any inquiries about the consulting field if anyone is interested.
    I leave for two days...

I smell and E&Y, Accenture downsizing...

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Nov 7 2005, 11:50 PM) Quoted post

I smell and E&Y, Accenture downsizing...
      [/b][/quote]

I'd rather not play "guess my employer" - but I can confidently say "negative." Both companies are growing like gangbusters right now. I'm just looking to move on...had a good run...ready to try something different.
      I leave for two days...

Comment

QUOTE(mmitchell19 @ Nov 8 2005, 12:53 AM) Quoted post

I'd rather not play "guess my employer" -
        [/b][/quote]

Quiznos?

Oh, you'd rather NOT play... sorry...

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X