Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everybody...hucklebucks needs you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everybody...hucklebucks needs you...

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] www.thetrolls.com has invaded us... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

I'm there -

When I get home.

No way that site passes my work sensors.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(OldSchoolStroker @ Nov 7 2005, 02:36 PM) Quoted post

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] www.thetrolls.com has invaded us... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
      [/b][/quote]
      And you can't fight them off with your rapier-like wit? Or at least a few pictures of dead babies?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Nov 7 2005, 02:40 PM) Quoted post

I'm there -

When I get home.

[/b][/quote]

I love you, man.
        . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
        -mike

Comment

QUOTE(bcruise @ Nov 7 2005, 02:41 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
          And you can't fight them off with your rapier-like wit? Or at least a few pictures of dead babies?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]

I'm fine with them coming over...just wanted to know if anyone else wanted in on it...bring your bunchies...
          -mike

Comment

They're definitely losing the "battle."

Comment

[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img] Does that mean the stats for Nov will be fine? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
              Feb. 08, 2005
              Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
              Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
              Originally posted by Airshark
              NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Link....
                I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Nov 7 2005, 02:40 PM) Quoted post

I'm there -

When I get home.

[/b][/quote]

If I'm in the main office I can't, but on a jobsite, anything is fair game! (sorta) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                  Feb. 08, 2005
                  Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                  Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                  Originally posted by Airshark
                  NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Nov 7 2005, 02:45 PM) Quoted post

Link....
                    [/b][/quote]
                    http://www.thehucklebucks.net/phoram

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 7 2005, 03:50 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(davhaf @ Nov 7 2005, 02:45 PM) Quoted post

Link....
                      [/b][/quote]
                      http://www.thehucklebucks.net/phoram
                      [/b][/quote]

Thx glovey...
                      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

It's been pretty weak so far...I think we must've gotten the 3rd-string trolls...
                        -mike

Comment

QUOTE(OldSchoolStroker @ Nov 7 2005, 03:37 PM) Quoted post

It's been pretty weak so far...I think we must've gotten the 3rd-string trolls...
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Either that or we did a decent job owning their ownage.

Comment

Don't underestimate your trollery OSS. I'd say you'd shame almost anyone at The Trolls.

Comment

Only an hour and a half has passed and they've already given up. Pussies.

Comment

Working...
                              X