Family Guy is the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Guy is the best

The intro was great, the rest of the episode was great. If you are not watching this every week, you have to start.

Stewie's "Yoda-like" battle with the rubber chicken against Bin Laden was hilarious as was the "Police Squad" opening with him riding his Big Wheel.

The guys who write this show are geniuses.

oh hell..this is great.

Comment

there's not enough cobra commander in today's tv.

Comment

everybody keeps saying how great it is. I have yet to watch

what makes it so great?

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 6 2005, 07:07 PM) Quoted post

what makes it so great?
          [/b][/quote]

It's written by draft-dodging, commie-loving liberals from Hollywood [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 6 2005, 09:07 PM) Quoted post

everybody keeps saying how great it is. I have yet to watch

what makes it so great?
            [/b][/quote]

It's just Family Guy at it's best. If you don't really like the show, then this probably won't be that great to you, but if you do, it's one of the funnier episodes they've done, IMO. but really, you just have to watch it.

Comment

QUOTE(Blues Fan in SF @ Nov 6 2005, 09:08 PM) Quoted post

what makes it so great?
              [/b][/quote]

It's written by draft-dodging, commie-loving liberals from Hollywood [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
              [/b][/quote]
              I'm trying to think of the last great right wing comedian...nope.

Comment

QUOTE(fountain16 @ Nov 6 2005, 10:32 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Blues Fan in SF @ Nov 6 2005, 09:08 PM) Quoted post

what makes it so great?
                [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                I'm trying to think of the last great right wing comedian...nope.
                [/b][/quote]

George Bush.

Oh you meant intentionally funny.
                Sorry, can't think of any myself (Maybe Bill Cosby?)
                "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
                "I didn't know you
                had any feelings"

Comment

Damon - pearls before swine for some of the board.

I have been on the Stuey bandwagon for awhile. Some here prefer

gasp

The Simpsons.
                  Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                  God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Unfortunately, my pledge meetings interfere with watching Family Guy, so I haven't seen a new episode in about 5 or 6 weeks...

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 7 2005, 06:14 AM) Quoted post

Unfortunately, my pledge meetings interfere with watching Family Guy, so I haven't seen a new episode in about 5 or 6 weeks...
                      [/b][/quote]

Can't one of your "brothers" tape it for you? I mean what are "brothers" for?

Comment

QUOTE(kconn @ Nov 7 2005, 08:26 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 7 2005, 06:14 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Can't one of your "brothers" tape it for you? I mean what are "brothers" for?
                        [/b][/quote]
                        DHITB

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

There hasn't been a new episode for about a month because of the playoffs and WS.

Comment

One of the best epiosdes I have seen for a long time.

When he started talking to his wife and the FCC kept blowing that horn, I could not stop laughing.

The bin Laden part was hilarious too.

"I spilled spot remover on my dog and then he disappeared."
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                            -Barry Goldwater

Comment

the FCC song and dance had be falling off my chair.

GREAT episode.
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
                              X