Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time since 6th Grade....

And the fucker deserved it.

I'm at the Manchester/Lindbergh intersection, waiting to turn right onto Lindbergh.

With the left-turn signal, the oncoming traffic from Manchester usually will enter into the left lane, but I always let them pass in case they decide to switch over to the right-hand land suddenly.

The guy behind me decides to start honking at me, because he wants me to make the right-hand turn, even though that might mean turning into a car making a wide left-hand turn.

As we traverse down Lindbergh, I flip him off, and he starts to tailgate me with some very creative gestures.

I decide to return the favor and encourage him to pull off at his convenience.

This continues for a few minutes, where I turn off into the St. Louis Public Library headquarters, right across from Frontenac Plaza.

He gets out of his car, and rushes toward me.

I get out of my car, ask him what the fuck he thinks he is doing, and before I know it, he takes a swing at me.

He hits me in the arm, and I deck him in the nose, and he's on the parking lot like a lump.

I drove off.

I'm surprised I haven't heard anything since, because he seemed like the kind of prick who would get a license plate number and press charges.

All in all, that felt good.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Much too easy to just let it go.

Physical violence is the way to go.

His gestures were an afront to your manhood.

Comment

You'll get a bunch of "witnesses" here. For the other person. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

I'll bet Septic could beat Ali in his prime...
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Awesome.

Sometimes, some good old fashioned street justice is called for.
          RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
          You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Nov 5 2005, 11:56 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            Near a library or in a ring?

Comment

His gestures were an afront to your manhood.[/b][/quote]

I'm still freaked out.

But it feels good, all things considered.

My instinct was to let it go, but I would be kicking myself right now if I had let that happened.

When I pulled into the library, and he followed me, I was fuckin' shaking.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm wondering what level belt Septic won...

Are you a Heavyweight now?

Middleweight?

We all know your posts rank in the featherweight division...

Comment

I'm out of the loop on this one but does this constitute a "moe docking"?
                  Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                  Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                  Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                  "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

What time did this happen?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Nov 5 2005, 11:57 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Nov 5 2005, 11:56 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      Near a library or in a ring?
                      [/b][/quote]

Depends. I'm sure he passed on Tolstoy and went with Cat in the Hat....

Comment

Is it just me, or is Skeppy looking more attractive now?
                        . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                        -mike
                        mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Nov 6 2005, 12:00 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Did you beat some ass in a library parking lot tonight?

Comment

QUOTE(The Skeptic @ Nov 5 2005, 11:59 PM) Quoted post

His gestures were an afront to your manhood.[/b][/quote]

I'm still freaked out.

But it feels good, all things considered.

My instinct was to let it go, but I would be kicking myself right now if I had let that happened.

When I pulled into the library, and he followed me, I was fuckin' shaking.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

Your instinct was right.

Instead of rushing you, he could have shot you.

Instead of just leaving him with a swollen jaw, you could have killed him.

But ... it was well worth it, right?

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Nov 6 2005, 12:02 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(*007* @ Nov 6 2005, 12:00 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Did you beat some ass in a library parking lot tonight?
                              [/b][/quote]
                              No, but I did see two cop cars @ that lot earlier this evening talking to someone, which is why I'm asking...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
                              X