George Carlin on HBO ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Carlin on HBO ...

Not sure if it was a new special or not, but it was hilarious.

Carlin's gonna die one day...

...just like all the rest of you fuckers.
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

when you open a show with pussy farts you know it's going to be good.

Comment

The best thing about necrophelia is that you don't have to bring flowers, they're already there.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Nov 6 2005, 12:44 AM) Quoted post

when you open a show with pussy farts you know it's going to be good.
          [/b][/quote]

"Nobody talks about pussy farts anymore."

I wonder if Glovey knows what a pussy fart is.

"You ever be makin' love and air get in the pussy?" .... "It's talkin to ya daddy!" - Richard Pryor
          But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

I'd love to get a chance to see Carlin and/or Robin Williams live.
            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I saw Carlin at Kiel back in 83

I was listening to his Seven Dirty Words bit back in High School

Without a doubt, one of if not the best comedian of the past 30 years
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Nov 6 2005, 11:05 AM) Quoted post

Without a doubt, one of if not the best comedian of the past 30 years [/b][/quote]

Last night's show on HBO was pretty good. I'd give it a 7 out of 10. His ending sucked dog balls, and not in a good way.

You can tell that age is catching up to him. It was the first time he brought out notes for his long ass rants where he strings phrases together.

Still, some of it was classic.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Nov 6 2005, 11:08 AM) Quoted post

Without a doubt, one of if not the best comedian of the past 30 years [/b][/quote]

Last night's show on HBO was pretty good. I'd give it a 7 out of 10. His ending sucked dog balls, and not in a good way.

You can tell that age is catching up to him. It was the first time he brought out notes for his long ass rants where he strings phrases together.

[/b][/quote]

The guy is 68...so we can cut him slack can't we?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                  Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Nov 6 2005, 11:12 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
                    And sober for the first time since he was 16. lol

Yeah, I am not dinging him for it. Didn't mean for it to come out that way. I was just saying it was the first time when I've seen him use notes. Still loved the show.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Nov 6 2005, 11:14 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(TTB @ Nov 6 2005, 11:12 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
                      And sober for the first time since he was 16. lol

Yeah, I am not dinging him for it. Didn't mean for it to come out that way. I was just saying it was the first time when I've seen him use notes. Still loved the show.
                      [/b][/quote]

Yeah..he was amazing the way he could rip out those rants.

The notes are definitely a sign...I took your comments just that way

They just prompted me to look up his age...
                      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I saw Carlin live at Harrah's in Vegas back in 2000. He started that show with "How come nobody talks about pussy farts anymore?" and it got a good laugh, and that was pretty much it for the rest of the show.

I was greatly dissapointed. The whole thing was predicitable, trite and extremely cliche. The 7 or 8 people I was with seemed to think the same thing. I always liked him before that show, and I hope he's gotten better since.
                        Of course you do.

Comment

QUOTE(ShortHop @ Nov 6 2005, 11:47 AM) Quoted post

I saw Carlin live at Harrah's in Vegas back in 2000. He started that show with "How come nobody talks about pussy farts anymore?" and it got a good laugh, and that was pretty much it for the rest of the show.

I was greatly dissapointed. The whole thing was predicitable, trite and extremely cliche. The 7 or 8 people I was with seemed to think the same thing. I always liked him before that show, and I hope he's gotten better since.
                          [/b][/quote]

He was also here in around 89', saw him at Westport Playhouse, much to the same result. Loved him growing up, however, the opening act was much better.

Comment

Yeah...let's see how funny your grandfather is.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I saw him at Bally's in Vegas back in 98.

He was hilarious.
                              Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Working...
                              X