Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw Daisy (Lois) on chan 5

Might be more soon during sports!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

You may want to re-evaluate your title (and its spelling), Hanke. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Great! I was hoping no one was watching that. The camera guy came up and asked if he could take film of us for the news. I tried to get out of it but the kids wanted to be on TV. I HATE getting my picture made much less being on film. Please please people don't think that's what I look like all the time!

As to the visit to Busch. Very sad. Got some good pics I think and will try to post some of them here once I get them downloaded.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
      Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
      Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
      Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
      NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
      LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

sorry to draw attention to you, explains why you were not interviewd. Thought i saw DK too.

BTW title changed for

Comment

QUOTE(jhanke @ Nov 5 2005, 06:21 PM) Quoted post

sorry to draw attention to you, explains why you were not interviewd. Thought i saw DK too.

BTW title changed for
          [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] I was referring more to the spelling than phraseology...
          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

QUOTE(jhanke @ Nov 5 2005, 06:21 PM) Quoted post

BTW title changed for
            [/b][/quote]
            Yes, DK and a friend of his were both there. The gal they did interview was a friend of mine who we just ran into down there completely by coincidence. Since she has done a lot of HR and PR stuff, I nominated her to do the speaking. I get so nervous with things like that and I always bite my lip, which you could plainly see that I was doing that in those shots too.

Comment

Is there a link?
              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Nov 5 2005, 07:04 PM) Quoted post

Is there a link?
                [/b][/quote]
                www.ksdk.com

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Nov 5 2005, 08:52 PM) Quoted post

Is there a link?
                  [/b][/quote]
                  www.ksdk.com
                  [/b][/quote]
                  Mercifully, I don't see a link to the video they took of us. Whew!

Comment

QUOTE(Daisy Mae @ Nov 5 2005, 09:56 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Nov 5 2005, 08:52 PM) Quoted post

Is there a link?
                    [/b][/quote]
                    www.ksdk.com
                    [/b][/quote]
                    Mercifully, I don't see a link to the video they took of us. Whew!
                    [/b][/quote]

Damn
                    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Here are some of the better pics I took today:

Comment

too bad the pics are so small!

And , i think we all know i missed the spelling! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(jhanke @ Nov 5 2005, 10:04 PM) Quoted post

too bad the pics are so small!

And , i think we all know i missed the spelling! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Sorry about the size. I tried making them smaller but they got all pixellated when I did that.

Comment

I took Buster there a couple saturdays ago. My plan was for him to pee on one of the pillars. I mean, there is no reason for him to like the place at all. He hates when I watch baseball because I yell and cuss and when I leave the house during the summer, it's usually to be at the stadium.

but see, as we walked closer to my second home, they had done more destruction than I had anticipated. I kind of got caught offguard. It was nice as well as sucky to stare at it.

Then I went under the orange tape and grabbed a piece of the rubble to keep. The Cards ownership probably had a camera there, so I won't be surprised when I get a bill from them. How much do they charge for rocks?
                            Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Nov 5 2005, 10:09 PM) Quoted post

I took Buster there a couple saturdays ago. My plan was for him to pee on one of the pillars. I mean, there is no reason for him to like the place at all. He hates when I watch baseball because I yell and cuss and when I leave the house during the summer, it's usually to be at the stadium.

but see, as we walked closer to my second home, they had done more destruction than I had anticipated. I kind of got caught offguard. It was nice as well as sucky to stare at it.

Then I went under the orange tape and grabbed a piece of the rubble to keep. The Cards ownership probably had a camera there, so I won't be surprised when I get a bill from them. How much do they charge for rocks?
                              [/b][/quote]
                              I so wanted to sneak in there and grab a piece of concrete too but I had 2 kids with me and they sort of ended any chance I had of being stealthy and sneaky.

Comment

Working...
                              X