Let's get to the bottom of a few things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get to the bottom of a few things

I'd like to get some firsthand accounts here on some hot topics.

please post your most recent firsthand experiences with the following:

1. racism

2. gay bashing

3. starvation

4. State funded religion intruding into your life

When was the last time you came across these things in real life and what were the circumstances?

TIA

Get down, get down.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I forgot one:

5. children suffering

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 5 2005, 03:25 PM) Quoted post

I forgot one:

5. children suffering
        [/b][/quote]

"WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!"
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

THE POOR CHILDREN!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

1. racism - A boss of mine at work, he got the job as the top supervisor on second shift. MANY of the other supervisors I know say it was only due to his race (he is black). I am sure it didn't matter that he has a masters in engineering and business.

2. gay bashing - People fuck with and mess with a gay guy at work all the time.

3. starvation - Look at Africa

4. State funded religion intruding into your life - This state wants to introduce creationism into science class, look at Kansas. I don't want my kids forced into learning about a faith.
            Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 5 2005, 05:22 PM) Quoted post

I'd like to get some firsthand accounts here on some hot topics.

please post your most recent firsthand experiences with the following:

1. racism

I had a black guy try to stare me down once when I was out to dinner with two attractive black female clients.

2. gay bashing

I make jokes I suppose I shouldn't. I did have gay guy offer me a blow job once. I turned him down politely.
              3. starvation

Ummm..some days I forget to eat breakfast and lunch.

4. State funded religion intruding into your life

I had to say 'one nation..under God' every day as a kid in school. I am still pissed about that one.

When was the last time you came across these things in real life and what were the circumstances?

TIA
              [/b][/quote]

I feel very repressed.
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Nov 5 2005, 06:29 PM) Quoted post

2. gay bashing - People fuck with and mess with a gay guy at work all the time.
                [/b][/quote]
                I bet he likes that... fag [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Nov 5 2005, 05:29 PM) Quoted post

1. racism - A boss of mine at work, he got the job as the top supervisor on second shift. MANY of the other supervisors I know say it was only due to his race (he is black). I am sure it didn't matter that he has a masters in engineering and business.[/b][/quote]

making the observation that the guy might have been hired because he was black is "RACISM?"

2. gay bashing - People fuck with and mess with a gay guy at work all the time.[/b][/quote]

People fuck with everybody. I'm fucking with everybody here. Does that make me a hetero basher?

3. starvation - Look at Africa[/b][/quote]

I asked what you see in your life firsthand.

4. State funded religion intruding into your life - This state wants to introduce creationism into science class, look at Kansas. I don't want my kids forced into learning about a faith.
                  [/b][/quote]

Do you live in Kansas?

Comment

1. Jigaboos, Gooks, and Spics - I don't care how slanted one's eyes are or how fun it is to set one's churches on fire....I love all people
                    2. Homos - Rectally-inserted shaved cocaine-sprinkled rodents is to me like corn or potatoes was to the Western European colonists.....a wonderful cultural crossover
                    3. Solid Food - Alcholic....the 'solid food' doesn't matter
                    4. Jesus Freaks - As long as it doesn't interfere with my lifelong ambitions of completing my '10 most barbaric things I've done to the foreskin of an immigrant' list or my 'top 10 scriptures I've read aloud while tea-bagging a retarded girl' list or even my 'speech impediments i've tolerated during phone sex' list

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 5 2005, 05:32 PM) Quoted post
                      QUOTE(madyaks @ Nov 5 2005, 05:29 PM) Quoted post

1. racism - A boss of mine at work, he got the job as the top supervisor on second shift. MANY of the other supervisors I know say it was only due to his race (he is black). I am sure it didn't matter that he has a masters in engineering and business.[/b][/quote]

making the observation that the guy might have been hired because he was black is "RACISM?"

2. gay bashing - People fuck with and mess with a gay guy at work all the time.[/b][/quote]

People fuck with everybody. I'm fucking with everybody here. Does that make me a hetero basher?

3. starvation - Look at Africa[/b][/quote]

I asked what you see in your life firsthand.

[/b][/quote]

Do you live in Kansas? [/b][/quote]

They said the ONLY reason he got the job was due to race.

I don't need to live in Kansas, they are trying to do it here.
                      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

btw, MADYAKS, affirmative action is a real thing and racist against whites

no problem with that? Even though minorities have more opportunities for aid for college and salaries are comparable across racial lines?

If there's any racism in that scenario you posted, it's that the guy WAS hired due to a quota

merely observing that it could have been an AA hire is not racist.

also, consider the irony of a few weeks ago after Rosa Parks died, Rep Lee from Texas was speaking on the House floor talking about how far blacks have come but how much further they need to go.

Yeah, a black woman Rep on the floor of the House of Representatives. Oh the fukken irony.

Our Secretary of State is black. A Supreme Court Justice is black.

Get this racism shit out of my face. There are always going to be racists, of all colors. But the United States Government has gone to GREAT lengths, to the detriment of whites, to help minorities.

The time for Jesse, Al, and Louis to stop bitching is NOW. Instead of bitching about the white devil all the time, these useless fucks should be going into inner city high school and setting up programs teaching kids how to fill out a FAFSA, not grandstanding in New Orleans crying "racism" every 2 minutes.

but you know what? There's no money in that for them.

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 5 2005, 05:44 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

and that's exactly why they are going to keep right on doing it
                          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Nov 5 2005, 05:42 PM) Quoted post

They said the ONLY reason he got the job was due to race.

I don't need to live in Kansas, they are trying to do it here.
                            [/b][/quote]

kept in context, the word "only" doesn't mean what you're implying it means.

It's a figure of speech.

It's like saying that "The only reason the Blues let Demitra go was because of his salary", when in fact, there were many factors.

The guy's race very well could have been the deciding factor. It happens.

Isn't affirmative action great?

Noble idea that helped in some ways but the time has come to completely get rid of it.

Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell have the best takes on it, in my opinon. Check 'em out if interested.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Nov 5 2005, 05:47 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 5 2005, 05:44 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

and that's exactly why they are going to keep right on doing it
                              [/b][/quote]

$-FUKKEN BINGO-$

Comment

Working...
                              X