My Office Space analogy for the events of today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Office Space analogy for the events of today

You see, I'm Peter and MOST of you here are Michael and Samir.

I'm saying whatever the fuck I want, because you see, I just don't care.

Meanwhile, you liberal lemmings are still jumping in line to smoke Lumbergh's PC pole; you're champing at the bit to toe the company line, which is a line of BS propagated by rich liberals.

It's all rather lame the way I have had my character attacked for expressing a few opinions merely because they differ with the company line.

Truth is, the ones bitching the most are the ones who have been beaten down the most and the ones crying for respect are the ones who deserve it the least.

As yes, one day, many of you will see the error of your ways, as I thankfully did. I was immersed in a sea of liberal self-loathing just like you. But then I saw reality and it wasn't as that drunken idiot Ted "I left a woman to sufocate in a car" Kennedy or Chucky Schumer would have you believe.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

So when you post here do you hope nobody reads it?

4,200 times?

Fuck, the irony.....[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 03:08 PM) Quoted post

Meanwhile, you liberal lemmings are still jumping in line to smoke Lumbergh's PC pole; you're champing at the bit to toe the company line, which is a line of BS propagated by rich liberals.

It's all rather lame the way I have had my character attacked for expressing a few opinions merely because they differ with the company line.

Truth is, the ones bitching the most are the ones who have been beaten down the most and the ones crying for respect are the ones who deserve it the least.

As yes, one day, many of you will see the error of your ways, as I thankfully did. I was immersed in a sea of liberal self-loathing just like you. But then I saw reality and it wasn't as that drunken idiot Ted "I left a woman to sufocate in a car" Kennedy or Chucky Schumer would have you believe.

[/b][/quote]

You are the Abe Lincoln of Right thinkin!
        I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

Comment

Notice Razzy isn't on.

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 03:08 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Wow Sean, I'm fucking impressed!!!!!

Mr. G

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 04:08 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Dude, you did nothing of the sort. You just came in here and started shitting everywhere.

We're not easily offendable for the most part. It's just that there is a certain protocal. Most of us live by the old saw -"'tis better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think your a fool, lest you open it and remove all doubt" - at least until people get to know you.

I will say that your moniker is appropriate.
              But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 03:11 PM) Quoted post

So when you post here do you hope nobody reads it?

4,200 times?

Fuck, the irony.....[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                [/b][/quote]

I agree with you 100%, but you shouldn't use the word "fuck" so closely to the picture. Oh my!
                I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

Comment

QUOTE(Fred Garvin @ Nov 4 2005, 03:15 PM) Quoted post

Dude, you did nothing of the sort. You just came in here and started shitting everywhere.

We're not easily offendable for the most part. It's just that there is a certain protocal. Most of us live by the old saw -"'tis better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think your a fool, lest you open it and remove all doubt" - at least until people get to know you.

I will say that your moniker is appropriate.
                  [/b][/quote]

I thought it was old blues peeps here.

I didn't realize the place had been overrun by narcissistic tardlings.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

DO YOU GUYS LIKE SPORTS??!??!
                    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Furthermore, I shall now be getting a promotion from the Bobs while you saps will be forced to go work at Penetrode or whatever the fuck it's called. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 04:17 PM) Quoted post

I thought
                        [/b][/quote]

Well there's the fucking problem.
                        But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

QUOTE(Fred Garvin @ Nov 4 2005, 03:19 PM) Quoted post
                          QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 04:17 PM) Quoted post

I thought
                          [/b][/quote]

Well there's the fucking problem. [/b][/quote]

Hahaha.

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Nov 4 2005, 03:18 PM) Quoted post

DO YOU GUYS LIKE SPORTS??!??!
                            [/b][/quote]

UHMMM!!!! MODS! This person has hijacked my thread!!!!!!!

Comment

this is a great friday but I don't look forward to the mondays.
                              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Working...
                              X