This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will the lounge remember the Goon Attack era or errors

So Goon Attack comes in firing all guns.

Turns out - he doesn't have any facts to back up anything. Just keeps shooting off his mouth - for the sake of hearing himself post.

Rush Limbaugh found out something when he was with ESPN. If you are going to say something in the sportsworld at least be able to back it up.

In politics innuendo rules - hell innuendo is better than facts.

That works there - here Mr. Goon has marganilized himself as a no fact hack. Not really carrying about the truth of a conversation only the yelling part - He smells of inferiority and weaknesses. A coward sprouting brave rhetoric with his fingers crossed behind his back. Say boo - and he falls down all the while cursing his luck to have been born a fool while neglecting his own ability to make himself better. Mediocrity wouldn't accept him for being so Mediocre.

God Speed Mr Goon Attack - I hope you make a week before you self impose an exile on your own stupidity.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Damn - I haven't been gone that long. What happened?
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Why worry aboot him schwlalalalalala? You just wasted 3 minutes of your life writing that post. Don't get mad over him. Pity him and then move on. You're better than that.

Comment

He's a hockey guy. I keep trying to tell y'all.
        But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

What facts do I need to have the opinion that I don't liike Muhhamad Ali?

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 02:27 PM) Quoted post
            What facts do I need to have the opinion that I don't liike Muhhamad Ali? [/b][/quote]

You don't have to like him -

You can't say he's an ignorant moron like Leon Spinks without facts.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Who?
              Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
              Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
              Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
              "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

As attention whores go Schwa, he's really not worth it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

QUOTE(dredbyrd @ Nov 4 2005, 02:29 PM) Quoted post
                  As attention whores go Schwa, he's really not worth it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

True - you guys - I'm letting it go.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Nov 4 2005, 01:28 PM) Quoted post

What facts do I need to have the opinion that I don't liike Muhhamad Ali? [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

It's a subjective opinion.

Link me to any place where Ali said anything that would be considered intelligent.

Shit, any retard can said, "I'm the greatest."

Comment

[/b][/quote]

This is still the USA right?

He can say whatever he wants.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 11:31 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

It's an objective opinion.

Link me to any place where Ali said anything that would be considered intelligent.

Shit, any retard can said, "I'm the greatest."
                        [/b][/quote]

"I'm the greatest"

Yup. you're right...[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Nov 4 2005, 01:31 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Don't confuse them with logic.

Ali is/was a dolt. The guy never said anything but hyperbolic CRAP. At least Leon Spinks had the brains to shut the fuck up because he KNEW he was a moron. Ali just couldn't shut the fuck up.

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 02:34 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Nov 4 2005, 01:31 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Don't confuse them with logic.

Ali is/was a dolt. The guy never said anything but hyperbolic CRAP. At least Leon Spinks had the brains to shut the fuck up because he KNEW he was a moron. Ali just couldn't shut the fuck up.
                            [/b][/quote]

You are a lot like you say Ali was, you don't know when to STFU...
                            I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Ali was brilliant. Smart as a whip..
                              But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

Working...
                              X