What is the deal with.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the deal with.........

Ok...I keep seeing these dudes that are wearing identical wedding bands on their ring fingers of both their left and right hands. Is this like a new trend I'm missing out on?

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Nov 4 2005, 10:52 AM) Quoted post

Ok...I keep seeing these dudes that are wearing identical wedding bands on their ring fingers of both their left and right hands. Is this like a new trend I'm missing out on?
    [/b][/quote]

Are they Mormon?
    No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
    President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
    President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Nov 4 2005, 09:52 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
      It's called double vision and you're having a stroke.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Nov 4 2005, 10:54 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
        It's called double vision and you're having a stroke.
        [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Symbol of gay marriage.

Moon

Comment

[/b][/quote]
            So wait - is it just one dude wearing matching bands on both hands or groups of guys wearing matching bands on both hands? Either way, you are gay for noticing another man's hands.
            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Nov 4 2005, 09:56 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              So wait - is it just one dude wearing matching bands on both hands or groups of guys wearing matching bands on both hands? Either way, you are gay for noticing another man's hands.
              [/b][/quote]

It's been like 4 or 5 dudes I've seen with this so far. 3 of them in a meeting yesterday. One dude was working at subway.

Comment

they're gay

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Nov 4 2005, 10:00 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  [/b][/quote]

It's been like 4 or 5 dudes I've seen with this so far. 3 of them in a meeting yesterday. One dude was working at subway.
                  [/b][/quote]

You sure it wasn't Quiznos?
                  "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
                  "I didn't know you
                  had any feelings"

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                    Never trust a dude that works at a sandwich shop. They fuck the warm loaves of bread.
                    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Nov 4 2005, 08:03 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                      Never trust a dude that works at a sandwich shop. They fuck the warm loaves of bread.
                      [/b][/quote]

So much for lunch plans today...
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(SunuvaNun @ Nov 4 2005, 10:03 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                        Strong.

Comment

QUOTE(SunuvaNun @ Nov 4 2005, 11:03 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I still can't believe he got that mask over that melon of a head.

Comment

QUOTE(Celtic @ Nov 4 2005, 02:16 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(SunuvaNun @ Nov 4 2005, 11:03 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I still can't believe he got that mask over that melon of a head.
                            [/b][/quote]
                            I wear a size 8 hat...

Comment

[/b][/quote]

AC/DC? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X