Not drinking the Left Wing Kool Aid = troll @ LGB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not drinking the Left Wing Kool Aid = troll @ LGB

So I go in there and start posting takes and all I get are meltdowns. What the hell?

One thing I have noticed is that you cannot post conservative viewpoints on a liberal message board or you are BANNED. I think the only reason I haven't beeen banned over there is because I've met Curt and have been a loyal poster for years, I just enevr discussed politics.

These people get really pissed of at things like "lib meltage" or "looney left" or "Demobrats" yet post similar things bashing conservatives in the same breath. It's all really quite funny and I have immensely enjoyed expsoing their hypocrisy.

If we can get some fruitful discussion going here about politics, I won't post over there anymore because it's lib KAG City!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

They're SIEVES!!!!!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 08:42 AM) Quoted post

So I go in there and start posting takes and all I get are meltdowns. What the hell?

One thing I have noticed is that you cannot post conservative viewpoints on a liberal message board or you are BANNED. I think the only reason I haven't beeen banned over there is because I've met Curt and have been a loyal poster for years, I just enevr discussed politics.

These people get really pissed of at things like "lib meltage" or "looney left" or "Demobrats" yet post similar things bashing conservatives in the same breath. It's all really quite funny and I have immensely enjoyed expsoing their hypocrisy.

If we can get some fruitful discussion going here about politics, I won't post over there anymore because it's lib KAG City!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

They're SIEVES!!!!!!

[/b][/quote]

What is LGB?
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Hello, Goon.

and umm, uh oh.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Good talk Russ.

WTF are you talking about?
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

don't troll me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

I refuse to accept that you've been here for 2500+ posts and don't know that.

but I'll tell you anyway:

www.letsgoblues.com

Comment

QUOTE(FAR52 @ Nov 4 2005, 09:44 AM) Quoted post

They're SIEVES!!!!!!

[/b][/quote]

What is LGB?
            [/b][/quote]
            Blues forum where King of the Internets OS roams!!!!1111
            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 08:45 AM) Quoted post

don't troll me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

I refuse to accept that you've been here for 2500+ posts and don't know that.

but I'll tell you anyway:

www.letsgoblues.com
              [/b][/quote]

I honestly had no clue -- I'm not a hockey fan. Thanks for the info.
              "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

They're SIEVES!!!!!!

[/b][/quote]

Ever been to FreeRepublic.com?

Go there, register, and pretend you are a liberal. A reasonable one, not a troll.

You'll be lucky to last 15 minutes before you are banned.
                “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

QUOTE(Razzy @ Nov 4 2005, 08:49 AM) Quoted post

Ever been to FreeRepublic.com?

Go there, register, and pretend you are a liberal. A reasonable one, not a troll.

You'll be lucky to last 15 minutes before you are banned.
                  [/b][/quote]

touché

I did not know that.

All I know is that I have been banned on AT LEAST 10 left message boards for posting contrary views.

thanks for the info, it doesn´t surprise me.

Comment

Welcome goon. You can post damn near anything you want here and you won't get banned.

Just ask Torch!!
                    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                    --Suck it cubbies.
                    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

F the Cubs, I'm "in" with the management.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 09:57 AM) Quoted post

F the Cubs, I'm "in" with the management.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                        [/b][/quote]
                        Then you are definitely "A--OK". [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                        --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                        --Suck it cubbies.
                        --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

You can pretty much say whatever you want around her. OSS might dispute that, but hell, torch hasn't been banned, much to the chagrin of some. Definitely more of us fags here than assholes, but we manage to coexist.

However, if I may offer one bit of advice, do not - I repeat, DO NOT - post the picture of a local restaurant critic and fund raiser for a local Jesuit university who frequents this board. It will be all over for you at that point.

Moon

Comment

letsgoblues.com

Well goon, DemoLibs and Pubicons and everyone in between are welcome for healthy and informed discussion of current issues.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img]
                            No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                            President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                            President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

The left leaning members of the board are more mature here.

They do run in packs, though. You'll notice they'll be a very trivial post where they will congregate attempting to bait the right leaning members. It's pretty transparent.

If attacked by a pack of left leaning members the best thing to do is one of the following:

1) Remind them of the election of 2000.
                              2) Remind them of the election of 2004.
                              3) Tell them they are right. This one stuns them, but they will continue to argue.
                              4) Remind them of the election of 2004.
                              5) Act dead. They sniff, but curiously, won't eat.

Comment

Working...
                              X