Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday mellanby_equals_grit, blues22

Happy Birthday!

Mellanby is finally legal. Mel's last post was a defense of binge drinking. I guess we know how that turned out ...

blues22 hit hard and then flamed out. He did like Howard the Duck, so I think we know all we need to about him

LOL, thanks Grote.. Ironically I got a PM about this thread while at a party after I got bored and started surfing the net on a stranger's computer after everyone passed out at a party at SLU that I'm at.

Sup Lounge? Been a while...

Grown quite a bit since my common posting here, thus don't have the time I used to.

Peace,
    Matt

Oh yeah, Soocrates you still owe me 5 bucks you POS. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Happy b-day MEG and blues22.

MEG, trading Backs and Jaxs is still not a good idea. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

QUOTE(mellanby_equals_grit @ Nov 4 2005, 02:40 AM) Quoted post

LOL, thanks Grote.. Ironically I got a PM about this thread while at a party after I got bored and started surfing the net on a stranger's computer after everyone passed out at a party at SLU that I'm at.

Sup Lounge? Been a while...

Grown quite a bit since my common posting here, thus don't have the time I used to.

Peace,
        Matt

Oh yeah, Soocrates you still owe me 5 bucks you POS. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
        [/b][/quote]

Um, Soocrates doesn't live here anymore but have a Happy Birthday anyway stranger. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
        RIP Stan the Man
        The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
        I miss TLR!

Comment

Yeah - I haven't been here for awhile! Thanks for the birthday wishes :-)

And, its a SHE

Comment

happy birthday. Time to denoucne liberalism.

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 4 2005, 11:52 AM) Quoted post

happy birthday. Time to denoucne liberalism.
              [/b][/quote]
              Goon attack -- a Lounge HIT!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
              Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
              "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(blues22 @ Nov 4 2005, 10:48 AM) Quoted post
                Yeah - I haven't been here for awhile! Thanks for the birthday wishes :-)

And, its a SHE [/b][/quote]
                Whoops.

My apologies! May you get drunk and laid tonight!

Comment

happy birthday kids!
                  Sponsor of:
                  Brian Elliott
                  Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                  5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

happy birthdays!

my backwards birthday is Monday and I probably won't get anything just like when I didn't get anything for my conceive day this year either.
                    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Working...
                    X