Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Stuck On Toilet In Home Depot

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051103/ap_on_...et_seat_lawsuit

this is why i feel ashamed somedays to have hired a lawyer, people seem to sue for everything nowadays. I wish companies are allowed to counter-sue for frivolous claims like these.

Comment

WWTSD?

Comment

Um, I think your pun was indeed intended.

I'm suing you.
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Was he attempting teh Jackass stunt?

Comment

the first thing you should do is check for any kind of sticky substances on those toilet seats. come on use your head.

Comment

I'm calling BS on this story.

There's no way it could have taken him only 15 minutes to get help at a Home Depot.

Comment

QUOTE(dooz @ Nov 3 2005, 04:26 PM) Quoted post

the first thing you should do is check for any kind of sticky substances on those toilet seats. come on use your head.
                [/b][/quote]
                Good advice....but I would imagine that it would be significantly more embarassing if one got his head glued to the toilet seat

Comment

QUOTE(Stan_Papi @ Nov 3 2005, 04:28 PM) Quoted post

There's no way it could have taken him only 15 minutes to get help at a Home Depot.
                  [/b][/quote]

lol
                  Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(dooz @ Nov 3 2005, 03:26 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I was thinking the same thing
                    Feb. 08, 2005
                    Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                    Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                    Originally posted by Airshark
                    NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

That actually happened in college, no lie.

There was this kid named Smorgas George. We had a party and he got pretty loaded he went to go take a crap and sat on the toilet but forgot to put the seat down and got stuck.

We estimated he must have been in there for about an hour before he realized he couldn't get out and called for help.
                      LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

So does Home Depot have to display signs reading: "S(h)it at your own risk"

Comment

QUOTE(Stan_Papi @ Nov 3 2005, 03:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          Exactly. Now if they had said that it took almost 30 minutes for him to find someone to ask for help and then that person didn't know anything about that area of the store and had to go find someone else to help him and he had to wait another 15 minutes, then the story might have been more believable.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                          Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                          Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                          NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                          LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

[/b][/quote]

This dude must not get out much. One with common sense never plops their ass on a public toilet seat without wiping it off or covering it. Yucky yuk yuk.
                            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Nov 3 2005, 10:12 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

This dude must not get out much. One with common sense never plops their ass on a public toilet seat without wiping it off or covering it. Yucky yuk yuk.
                              [/b][/quote]

++

Comment

Working...
                              X