• steveInebriated
    replied
    Nate had his chance with me last night.

I slept on his couch.

Leave a comment:

• lasvegasreb
    replied
    QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Nov 3 2005, 02:44 PM) Quoted post

I'm in my hotel lobby (in Columbus, OH) waiting to go to a few convention sessions, and I'm being forced into listening to a smooth-jazz version of "if you want my body, and you think i'm sexy."

There should be laws against this!
    [/b][/quote]

Power of suggestion, dude. Youneverknow.

Maybe somebody on the elevator will think, wow, I want Steve's body and I think he's sexy.

And I have an idea who it might be.

Leave a comment:

• steveInebriated
    replied
    QUOTE(dredbyrd @ Nov 3 2005, 01:54 PM) Quoted post
    The thread title reminded me of those fucking super sub bass boosters that I can hear in my apartment better than fuckers who drive by using them because the waves are about fifty fucking feet long [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
    I hate that shit, too.

It makes me want to get a kick-ass sound system in my car and drive behind them playing minimalist opera.

Leave a comment:

• dredbyrd
    replied
    The thread title reminded me of those fucking super sub bass boosters that I can hear in my apartment better than fuckers who drive by using them because the waves are about fifty fucking feet long [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Johnny H
    replied
    Nothing can top the Bagpipe version in "So I Married an Axe Murderer!"

Leave a comment:

• steveInebriated
    started a topic Help! Aural rape!

Help! Aural rape!

I'm in my hotel lobby (in Columbus, OH) waiting to go to a few convention sessions, and I'm being forced into listening to a smooth-jazz version of "if you want my body, and you think i'm sexy."

There should be laws against this!
Working...
X