News Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Flash

Around 7 pm last night my power came back on from the Hurricane Wilma debacle. I headed directly to the shower and turned it to HOT. Unfortunately, there wasn't any hot water in the tank yet, so I had to wait until this morning. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

Life is grand again.

Damn! How many days was it total?

Not sure I could handle that, but I guess if you have no choice you just do the best you can.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Glad to hear it!

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Good, now quit calling me about those fucking generators that don't work...
          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Google rocks. The ads are all for hot water heaters. lol

Comment

Any word from Xavier?
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Nov 2 2005, 01:44 PM) Quoted post

Any word from Xavier?
                [/b][/quote]

With any luck, he's on a rooftop about 36 miles out to sea..... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Nov 2 2005, 12:44 PM) Quoted post

Any word from Xavier?
                  [/b][/quote]
                  I talked to him on Sunday. He has his power back too. I imagine he just doesn't have internet at home--like me--so that's why he hasn't posted anything in awhile.

Comment

QUOTE(Miami Card Fan @ Nov 2 2005, 03:01 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Nov 2 2005, 12:44 PM) Quoted post

Any word from Xavier?
                    [/b][/quote]
                    I talked to him on Sunday. He has his power back too. I imagine he just doesn't have internet at home--like me--so that's why he hasn't posted anything in awhile.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    Good to hear that everyone is accounted for.
                    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

QUOTE(Miami Card Fan @ Nov 2 2005, 01:08 PM) Quoted post

Around 7 pm last night my power came back on from the Hurricane Wilma debacle. I headed directly to the shower and turned it to HOT. Unfortunately, there wasn't any hot water in the tank yet, so I had to wait until this morning. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

Life is grand again.
                      [/b][/quote]

I'm one of those people that everyone hated here in South Florida. I only lost power for a few hours out here in Weston. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img] We were very fortunate. I didn't advertise that fact since it is a sore subject if you don't have it, as you well know.

Anyway, glad to hear you've got power again, MCF. I've got a ton of co-workers here in Broward that still don't have it and my wife's family in North Miami Beach still don't have power either. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

aboot time, what was the delay? They should b used to this by now [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Glad to hear things are somewhat back to "normal" for ya.
                        Sponsor of:
                        Brian Elliott
                        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Miami Card Fan @ Nov 2 2005, 01:08 PM) Quoted post

Life is grand again.
                          [/b][/quote]

Damn that sucks I've been taking nice hot showers for like a week now. In fact I was only out of power for a day and a half. Thats the beauty of living out in South Beach [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

I talked to him on Sunday. He has his power back too. I imagine he just doesn't have internet at home--like me--so that's why he hasn't posted anything in awhile.[/b][/quote]

That would be correct.

Comment

Working...
                          X