Quin Snyder dating a building?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quin Snyder dating a building?

The grind had Slaten on the air a few minutes ago and he said he had a hot rumor on who Quin Snyder is dating. When he originally balked at talking the guys asked for hints. He said she is wealthy. Then he said she had a building named after her. Quin dating Paige? WOW! You talk about what a screwed up marriage that would be. They couldn't have enough mirrors in that house. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Don't blame me, blame TMac. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Didn't you and TMac break up?

Comment

IN
      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Nov 2 2005, 09:53 AM) Quoted post

Didn't you and TMac break up?
        [/b][/quote]

Yes. I don't shoot it often enough for him. Besides, he's gay, I think. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
        RIP Stan the Man
        I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Nov 2 2005, 09:54 AM) Quoted post

IN
          [/b][/quote]

How long ago was this? I didn't see it. Damn, day late and a dollar short.
          [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
          RIP Stan the Man
          I miss TLR!

Comment

I think it was buried in a Mizzou thread.

It's funny that Slaten is repeating internet rumors and acting like he has some big scoop.
            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Nov 2 2005, 10:01 AM) Quoted post

It's funny that Slaten is repeating internet rumors and acting like he has some big scoop.
              [/b][/quote]

To be honest they had to drag it out of him, well not really. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
              RIP Stan the Man
              I miss TLR!

Comment

I have heard that a certain wealthy, hot-ass, chica in the Columbia area is a fan of the "blow".

And we all know that a certain basketball coach is rumored to be a big fan as well.

But I'm not naming names. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

It could be a match made in heaven.
                --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                --Suck it cubbies.
                --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

I personally want to come out and say as personal represenatative of Paige Laurie that this is a lie.

Quin and I are just good friends....with privileges. And, he loves to do coke off my bewbies.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                  -Barry Goldwater

Comment

It's obvious that Quin is dating Jenna Bus©h.

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Nov 2 2005, 10:01 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Anything that shows Mizzou in a bad light, he's all over.

Mizzou has deserved their share of criticism, no doubt, but Slaten makes it personal and that's wrong.
                      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(El Birdo 1 @ Nov 2 2005, 11:07 AM) Quoted post

I personally want to come out and say as personal represenatative of Paige Laurie that this is a lie.

Quin and I are just good friends....with privileges. And, he loves to do coke off my bewbies.
                        [/b][/quote]
                        [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                        --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                        --Suck it cubbies.
                        --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

I couldn't care less what people do with their personal
                          lives, as long as they aren't killing or stealing. Or something
                          else that could affect others in a harmful manner. But having
                          said that, what a stupid play on Quin's part, if it's true.
                          More negative pub on the University. Just what we needed.

Comment

QUOTE(JMolina @ Nov 2 2005, 11:30 AM) Quoted post

I couldn't care less what people do with their personal
                            lives, as long as they aren't killing or stealing. Or something
                            else that could affect others in a harmful manner. But having
                            said that, what a stupid play on Quin's part, if it's true.
                            More negative pub on the University. Just what we needed.
                            [/b][/quote]

If true, I guess what they've been saying all along about him being in bed with the Laurie's wasn't fabricated. I thought they meant Bill though.
                            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

If I remember hearing it correctly, Quinn and Harpo's wife were doing blow off Paige Lauries ass in the bathroom of Shakespere's and Troy Slaten and Josh Kronke videotaped it.
                              Are you on the list?

Comment

Working...
                              X