X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Glovey hiding?

Source

* I enjoy talking on the phone.
    * I think personality is more important than looks.
    * Sad movies, games, fics and the like can cause a trickle of tears every now and then.
    * I still think Leonardo DiCaprio kicks ass.
    * I fall for the worst people and have been hurt every time.
    * I adore bright colors.
    * I've done something illegal more than 10 times.
    * I'm currently hiding something major about me from most people I know.
    * There is not a single person alive, who knows my deepest, darkest secret.
    * I like sausage.

A vagina.

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Nov 1 2005, 12:42 PM) Quoted post

A vagina.
      [/b][/quote]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++
      Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

Comment

Scheduled rounds on the Forest Park Tea room trade.

nah,I`ll go with vagina.
        "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Nov 1 2005, 02:42 PM) Quoted post

A vagina.
          [/b][/quote]
          It would be easy to hide under that Warren Sapp-like belly of his.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Gonzo's penis.
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

You people have sad fucking lives when you have nothing better to do than talk about me, which you do quite often. It makes me feel pretty good when I compare myself to you.

Comment

you love it. now stfu

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 1 2005, 01:49 PM) Quoted post
                  You people have sad fucking lives when you have nothing better to do than talk about me, which you do quite often. It makes me feel pretty good when I compare myself to you. [/b][/quote]

I don't care.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 1 2005, 12:49 PM) Quoted post

You people have sad fucking lives when you have nothing better to do than talk about me, which you do quite often. It makes me feel pretty good when I compare myself to you.
                    [/b][/quote]

Dude, I'm just kidding around with you. Chill. If it makes you feel any better I'm damn near crippled at the moment. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                    Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 1 2005, 02:49 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      For the past week or so I've felt very tired all the time. Well, tired isn't the right word. I guess "drained" is a better word. It's mostly physical, but slowly I'm beginning to feel mentally/emotionally drained. Perhaps it's because of all of the partying I've been doing and all the fun I've been having; or it could be due to the fact that I'm lonely as hell, even when surrounded by friends.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

QUOTE(Joker @ Nov 1 2005, 01:51 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 1 2005, 12:49 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Dude, I'm just kidding around with you. Chill. If it makes you feel any better I'm damn near crippled at the moment. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                        [/b][/quote]

Quit your whining already.

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Nov 1 2005, 01:51 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 1 2005, 01:49 PM) Quoted post
                          You people have sad fucking lives when you have nothing better to do than talk about me, which you do quite often. It makes me feel pretty good when I compare myself to you. [/b][/quote]

I don't care.
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Let's spoon?

Comment

i'm gonna guess its not the bologna.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

QUOTE(Donuts_For_Koharski @ Nov 1 2005, 02:52 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 1 2005, 02:49 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              For the past week or so I've felt very tired all the time. Well, tired isn't the right word. I guess "drained" is a better word. It's mostly physical, but slowly I'm beginning to feel mentally/emotionally drained. Perhaps it's because of all of the partying I've been doing and all the fun I've been having; or it could be due to the fact that I'm lonely as hell, even when surrounded by friends.
                              [/b][/quote]

link?
                              Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Working...
                              X