Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An article that highlights the new college football trend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An article that highlights the new college football trend...

Paul Lukas of ESPN.com

The Undershirts

New Jerseys:

The Undershirts:

The Apocalypse:

Thoughts?
    Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

I like the VT look much more than the Florida jersey.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 1 2005, 10:30 AM) Quoted post

I like the VT look much more than the Florida jersey.
      [/b][/quote]

I tend to agree. Not nearly as obnoxious.

Comment

"My dick is so big I have to use two hands!"

Moon

Comment

Didn't we cover this already with Albert Pujols? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
          RIP Stan the Man
          The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
          I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Nov 1 2005, 09:44 AM) Quoted post

Didn't we cover this already with Albert Pujols? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
            [/b][/quote]
            Does Albert Pujols play college football?

Comment

Let's change this thread to talk about how fucking ugly the green Miami jerseys are.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Nov 1 2005, 10:44 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Albert is a fashion icon. In fact, he's an icon for everything. He merits his own discussion.

But he just wore a black undershirt, not this crazy new stuff.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Nov 1 2005, 10:46 AM) Quoted post

Let's change this thread to talk about how fucking ugly the green Miami jerseys are.
                  [/b][/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Comment

QUOTE(TarHeelBlues @ Nov 1 2005, 09:46 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Albert is a fashion icon. In fact, he's an icon for everything. He merits his own discussion.

[/b][/quote]

Um, it was a joke. How come I always have to explain myself? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Turd in 3...........2.............1...........
                    RIP Stan the Man
                    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                    I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Nov 1 2005, 10:47 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Um, it was a joke. How come I always have to explain myself? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Turd in 3...........2.............1...........
                      [/b][/quote]

Sorry, sarcasm detectors are off today.

Screw you. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

"I am the cult of personality"
                        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(TarHeelBlues @ Nov 1 2005, 09:47 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
                          [/b][/quote]

I turned that game on this weekend and almost puked.

They're REALLY bad.

Comment

QUOTE(TarHeelBlues @ Nov 1 2005, 09:47 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Those are pretty fuckin' bad, too.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Nov 1 2005, 10:49 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

"I am the cult of personality"
                              [/b][/quote]

Hawt.

Comment

Working...
                              X