Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the Braves think they have an impressive streak going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Braves think they have an impressive streak going?

Thirty-two straight times not stumbling over the little things much less the big ones.

John McDonnell’s Razorbacks have won 32 consecutive conference cross country championships dating from the Southwest Conference 1974-1990 to the current SEC streak beginning in 1991 and that streak is still going thanks to another SEC Cross Country crown won last Saturday in Columbia, S. C., highlighted by Razorback Josphat Boit’s second straight individual SEC Cross Country title. Thirty-two years without misstep.
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

QUOTE(tallahassee blues fan @ Nov 1 2005, 07:50 AM) Quoted post
    Thirty-two straight times not stumbling over the little things much less the big ones.

John McDonnell's Razorbacks have won 32 consecutive conference cross country championships dating from the Southwest Conference 1974-1990 to the current SEC streak beginning in 1991 and that streak is still going thanks to another SEC Cross Country crown won last Saturday in Columbia, S. C., highlighted by Razorback Josphat Boit's second straight individual SEC Cross Country title. Thirty-two years without misstep.
    [/b][/quote]

And they have had some really great runners there in that time. Distance U.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

My son ran cross country for SLUH in the late 90's and the team went down there for summer camps every year. SLUH won the state championship his senior year so they must know what they're doing. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] They have a very fine and well deserved reputation.

TBF, did you run for them? What's your connection or interest? Most people don't care one way or the other about XC. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
      RIP Stan the Man
      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
      I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Nov 1 2005, 08:21 AM) Quoted post

My son ran cross country for SLUH in the late 90's and the team went down there for summer camps every year. SLUH won the state championship his senior year so they must know what they're doing. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] They have a very fine and well deserved reputation.

THB, did you run for them? What's your connection or interest? Most people don't care one way or the other about XC. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
        [/b][/quote]
        Don't care.

TBF made this thread.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 1 2005, 08:27 AM) Quoted post

THB, did you run for them? What's your connection or interest? Most people don't care one way or the other about XC. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]
          Don't care.

TBF made this thread.
          [/b][/quote]

I don't know what you are talking about. Did you fixod me? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
          RIP Stan the Man
          I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Nov 1 2005, 08:29 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 1 2005, 08:27 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            Don't care.

TBF made this thread.
            [/b][/quote]

I don't know what you are talking about. Did you fixod me? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
            [/b][/quote]
            Nice try, huges. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

Comment

TBF, did you run for them? What's your connection or interest? Most people don't care one way or the other about XC. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
              [/b][/quote]

No. I just went to law school there and have been a big fan of the school all my life. I lived near a golf course where the team always ran, so I saw them a lot but I never was a participant.
              June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

cross country is not a real sport.

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Nov 1 2005, 01:19 PM) Quoted post

cross country is not a real sport.
                  [/b][/quote]

Just because you and I can't participate doesn't mean it's not a sport. Let's see you run over 500 miles in a summer and 3 miles in about 16 or 17 minutes. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                  RIP Stan the Man
                  I miss TLR!

Comment

Working...
                  X