Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Vitt: Giving the media smack

(On whether he is eating healthily)

“Are you? This isn’t so nice what’s I’m looking at out here [referring to the media]. You guys don’t look like you’re poster children for the Institute of Health. Don’t worry about me, I’m fine.”

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

He's making friends, that Joe Vitt.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 31 2005, 11:44 PM) Quoted post

(On whether he is eating healthily)

“Are you? This isn’t so nice what’s I’m looking at out here [referring to the media]. You guys don’t look like you’re poster children for the Institute of Health. Don’t worry about me, I’m fine.”
      [/b][/quote]

LOL! that's pretty funny. i'd love to have seen the reaction in there after that statement.
      Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

I saw that clip.

I would guess he was staring at Kevin Slaten.

Does Kevin attend those press conferences anymore, or was that thing last month just a show?

Don't answer.

It's a rhetorical question. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bernwhale, Slaten and Gordon no doubt had trouble figuring out what Vitt was talking about.
          I can almost envision Bernie sitting there with one of those enormous bags of candy, chocolate all over his face like a 3 year old, looking completely confused.
          (I'm betting it's also a normal look for him)
          "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
          "I didn't know you
          had any feelings"

Comment

QUOTE(SunuvaNun @ Oct 31 2005, 11:51 PM) Quoted post
            Bernwhale, Slaten and Gordon no doubt had trouble figuring out what Vitt was talking about.
            I can almost envision Bernie sitting there with one of those enormous bags of candy, chocolate all over his face like a 3 year old, looking completely confused.
            (I'm betting it's also a normal look for him) [/b][/quote]

Don't forget the St. louis Spirits throwback, baby...

Sounds like Vitt is a prime candidate for a world rocking!!11

Comment

I can almost envision Bernie sitting there with one of those enormous bags of candy, chocolate all over his face like a 3 year old, looking completely confused.[/b][/quote]

You spelled "envision" correctly.

The rest of the bad punctuation and attempt at humor was noted as well.

Everything else is a waste of space.

Comment

I believe that was the only press conference Slaten has attended...
                . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                -mike
                mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

QUOTE(The Skeptic @ Nov 1 2005, 12:59 AM) Quoted post

a waste of space.
                  [/b][/quote]

If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard or seen that uttered when someone glanced upon a post you've made here...
                  "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
                  "I didn't know you
                  had any feelings"

Comment

perhaps he was looking at his Media Liason, or whatever the hell Hadley is.
                    Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Working...
                    X