Trick or Treat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick or Treat

The key to a successful Halloween is to have things the kids will love. This year I armed myself with an array of popular treats; everything from sardines to baggies of apple sauce to packets of cod oil, with one lucky little scamp getting a German schizen film thrown into his treat bag. Unfortunately, not all of the evening’s encounters were filled with laughter and mirth and me fighting an erection. There was one case that was downright sad. My bell rang and a mother stood there with her two small children, ages 4 and 6. They didn’t have costumes and she was almost in tears when she said that she just didn’t have the money to buy them, and would I mind giving the kids some candy anyway? They looked embarrassed and hungry as their joyless little eyes looked up at me, silently pleading. All kidding aside, slamming the door in their faces and threatening to call the police is one of the hardest things I’ve had to do in a long time. I felt it was the best course of action, though, as the kids were probably too young to understand that their mother had small, droopy tits and therefore was not in a position to ask favors from anyone.

Glad to know it's just another holiday at the Dispenser household.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

lmao.
      You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

I had a 7 year old girl come to my door tonight - by herself. My wife asked her where her Mom was (this was around 7:30 - well after dark) and she said her Mom was at home. She was just going around the block looking for her brother.

Fucking hoosiers.
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 31 2005, 09:22 PM) Quoted post
          And?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 31 2005, 09:25 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 31 2005, 09:22 PM) Quoted post
            And?
            [/b][/quote]

owned

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Oct 31 2005, 08:33 PM) Quoted post

The key to a successful Halloween is to have things the kids will love. This year I armed myself with an array of popular treats; everything from sardines to baggies of apple sauce to packets of cod oil, with one lucky little scamp getting a German schizen film thrown into his treat bag. Unfortunately, not all of the evening’s encounters were filled with laughter and mirth and me fighting an erection. There was one case that was downright sad. My bell rang and a mother stood there with her two small children, ages 4 and 6. They didn’t have costumes and she was almost in tears when she said that she just didn’t have the money to buy them, and would I mind giving the kids some candy anyway? They looked embarrassed and hungry as their joyless little eyes looked up at me, silently pleading. All kidding aside, slamming the door in their faces and threatening to call the police is one of the hardest things I’ve had to do in a long time. I felt it was the best course of action, though, as the kids were probably too young to understand that their mother had small, droopy tits and therefore was not in a position to ask favors from anyone.
              [/b][/quote]
              [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Oct 31 2005, 08:33 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

LOL!!! priceless.
                Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

That's our Hep. You are one of a kind, man. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                  RIP Stan the Man
                  The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                  I miss TLR!

Comment

Working...
                  X