X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Flights To Vegas..

Leave Nov. 23/Return Nov. 27th.

$158 all-inclusive airfare. Southwest.com

Really can't beat that if you want to get away from family.

It's 75 degrees outside here, by the way, and it'll stay that way all the way till April.

Meanwhile, I'll be in St. Louis and I'm pondering challenging Inebriated to a drinking contest.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 31 2005, 04:56 PM) Quoted post

Leave Nov. 23/Return Nov. 27th.

$158 all-inclusive. Southwest.com

Really can't beat that if you want to get away from family.

It's 75 degrees outside here, by the way, and it'll stay that way all the way till April.

Meanwhile, I'll be in St. Louis and I'm pondering challenging Inebriated to a drinking contest.
    [/b][/quote]
    You won't show...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

"It's 75 degrees outside here, by the way, and it'll stay that way all the way till April"

Cocksucker.

Just kidding. Vegas would be great this time of year.
      “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Not only will I destroy you in a drinking contest, I'll also step on your sneakers.

BRING IT ON!!!!!111

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

that would be nice but I work Thanksgiving day, the day after and the Saturday as well.

I get to take that holiday when the rest of the country is working and not on a holiday.
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I have my goddamn high school reunion over Thanksgiving. But it's open bar in the CWE.
            The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Co-Sponsor of Yadi Molina, possessor of the best waxed eyebrows in the league.

Sponsor of steveInebriated and fetcher of cold beer.

Comment

QUOTE(gibsongirl @ Oct 31 2005, 05:59 PM) Quoted post

I have my goddamn high school reunion over Thanksgiving. But it's open bar in the CWE.
              [/b][/quote]

Well, then, I guess, it's on at Gibsongirl's high school reunion.
              The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 31 2005, 05:59 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                I can bring one person. $30.

Comment

Can't we all pay $30?

Comment

Oh, and that's absolutely stupid cheap. Provide me with a link and I may just spend Thanksgiving in Vegas.

The all-inclusive: they aren't putting people up in the Westward Ho, are they?

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 31 2005, 05:01 PM) Quoted post

Oh, and that's absolutely stupid cheap. Provide me with a link and I may just spend Thanksgiving in Vegas.

The all-inclusive: they aren't putting people up in the Westward Ho, are they?
                      [/b][/quote]
                      [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 31 2005, 04:59 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                        For the drinking contest?

Sounds like fun.

(Hopefully "in the CWE" means Dressel's Pub. I love the Double Dragon ale)

Comment

QUOTE(gibsongirl @ Oct 31 2005, 04:59 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          that is an odd time to have it isn't it? Mine was in the summer. We did not have an open bar or anything. It really sucked.
                          Sponsor of:
                          Brian Elliott
                          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 31 2005, 06:03 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            that is an odd time to have it isn't it? Mine was in the summer. We did not have an open bar or anything. It really sucked.
                            [/b][/quote]

SLUH does it that way. They figure that the "kids" have family to visit.

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 31 2005, 06:04 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 31 2005, 06:03 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              [/b][/quote]

SLUH does it that way. They figure that the "kids" have family to visit.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              Most people come back for the Turkey Day Game and such. Just easier this way.

And Steve, it's at Llywelyn's.

Comment

Working...
                              X