Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*@k Rams Fans

Let me preface this by saying that:

1.) I'm a Rams fan. A die-hard Rams fan, and there are many, many good Rams fans out there.

2.) I try to be well thought out and courteous on this board. So forgive me for this one instance.

I was reading another board just moments ago, and I discovered some hack, a$$ clown of a Rams fan
    b!tching about yesterday's WIN!?! Essentially, he said it was nice we won, but he's already sick of seeing the Rams running so much. He continued to say that it's a shame that Martz will be gone. And to top it off, when Martz officially leaves, then he will leave.

Yes, that's right. He'll stop being a fan of the Rams because MM will be gone. Well, h*ly sh!t! Are you f'ing kidding me? Are people really that dumb in this town. I mean. I know we're a baseball town and all, but as football fans, is it that pathetic?

The sad things is, this guy isn't alone. There are thousands of these tools. And they all happen to have PSL's in the lower bowl of the ED. Sure, there are a handful of good fans, but the atmosphere in the Dome sucks. And the reason is sucks is because every f'ing lawyer, docter, and wannabe executive attends these games as if it's a social event and NOT a football game. They never cheer! In fact, they yell at others that try to get into the game and yell.

I for one can't stand going to the game because I feel the need to punch one of these yuppies in the head. Isn't that an [email protected] [email protected] disgrace? I get into more disagreements with fellow Rams fans then I do with opposing fans. Keep in mind. I never start ANYTHING. They're the ones who are quick to start a confrontation. They're ticked because I"m standing or yelling or clappin too loud. WTF? Am I at church? I just don't get it.

Look. I love the Rams. I hope they keep winning, and I hope they do it by playing more hard nose football. In addition, I pray that all these ridiculous wannabe football fans sell their PSL's to real football fans that will yell and enjoy the game. Maybe then we can get a decent atmosphere in that piece of sh*t we call a dome. It's so aggravating.

I certainly hope that Cards games don't turn into Rams games with the advent of this new stadium. That would just break my heart.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. Just needed to vent.
    Official Sponsor of all things Mizzou Football, the non-existant Jose Oquendo STOP sign, and the Rally Hoosier!

dfunk?

Moon

Comment

you're no Rams fan.

Poser.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Ever sit down low at the Cards games? Same thing.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 31 2005, 11:26 AM) Quoted post

you're no Rams fan.

Poser.
          [/b][/quote]

Nope. I'm not dfunk. Just a frustrated fan.
          Official Sponsor of all things Mizzou Football, the non-existant Jose Oquendo STOP sign, and the Rally Hoosier!

Comment

QUOTE(#1 Jimmy fan @ Oct 31 2005, 11:27 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I've actually sat low for quite a few Cards games, but the idiocy is NEVER at same level it is at Rams game.

Christ, at Rams games people are reading books and newspapers. It's disgusting.

Comment

Should have built an outdoor stadium and I am sure a fair share of those at the game would not have been there. Too cold for them already
              Sponsor of:
              Brian Elliott
              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(house77 @ Oct 31 2005, 11:29 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I've actually sat low for quite a few Cards games, but the idiocy is NEVER at same level it is at Rams game.

[/b][/quote]

I'll have to take your word for it, since my guys get our two seats, and I stay home. I'll have to ask them if they see the same thing you do. Interesting.

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 31 2005, 11:30 AM) Quoted post

Should have built an outdoor stadium and I am sure a fair share of those at the game would not have been there. Too cold for them already
                  [/b][/quote]

++
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                  Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

I was at the game yesterday...Section 101...I would estimate that barely 1/4 of the fans in our section were actually cheering during any point of the game...the middle-aged jerkies sitting on either side of us weren't even watching the game...they were just downing bud lights & giggling showing eachother their cell phones...naturally I was obnoxious...and there was a tremendously liquored-up fellow behind me who kept yelling "C'mon, Rams! Get Mean!"...but the way he slurred, it sounded like "C'mon, Rams! Get MeaT!"...so that was our rallying cry...
                    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                    -mike
                    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Let's have a thread about this every week.

I'm stoked.
                      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

QUOTE(#1 Jimmy fan @ Oct 31 2005, 11:31 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(house77 @ Oct 31 2005, 11:29 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I'll have to take your word for it, since my guys get our two seats, and I stay home. I'll have to ask them if they see the same thing you do. Interesting.
                        [/b][/quote]

Man. It's just rough. I go to maybe a two games a year. My aunt gives me her tickets, and they're nice tickets. It's guaranteed some old couple dressed to the nines for a f'ing football game tells me to sit down. They paid good money for their seats, and they want to sit on their hands the whole damn time and watch the game.

Hell, I"ve seen a number of old bags just sow the entire time. They don't even look up at the field. WTF?

Comment

There was also an older, african-american gentleman in front of us who slept through most of the game...
                          . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                          -mike
                          mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

People around me enjoyed the win, very much. Especially appreciated the special teams effort, and the commitment to run the ball. MM moving on will be very good for football in STL.
                            The Dude abides.

Comment

Same thing happened with the Warner fiasco.

Rather ironic to see Martz getting the same behind-the-scenes treatment that Warner received.

Don't get me wrong - I thought the Bulger over Warner decision to be the correct one. However, it was handled like shit by Martz.

Karma is a bitch.
                              Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                              Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                              Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                              "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

Working...
                              X