NFL at the Rams Half Way Point - Who will represent the NFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL at the Rams Half Way Point - Who will represent the NFC

Right now - the best team in the NFC may be the Giants or Carolina.

Philly is on life support and Tampa Bay can't be the Niners.

Lovie is going to make the playoffs with a team that the Rams would kill.

Greatest Show on turf fourth in the NFL in points scored - first in points allowed.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Big mistake on letting Lovie Smith go. But I'm not sold on his offense.

As of right now, I see the Seachickens winning the NFC. To me, they are the darkhorse of the conference.

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 31 2005, 01:56 PM) Quoted post

As of right now, I see the Seachickens winning the NFC. To me, they are the darkhorse of the conference.
      [/b][/quote]

It's not like we let him go, he went on his own.

Now, if you want to make the statement "Big mistake on hiring Larry Fucking Marmie" then I'd give you a resounding + +

Comment

How did the Rams let Lovie Smith go?

He left completely on his own, and there was nothing the Rams could have done about it.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Oh, the Arizona Cardinals are MUCH improved!

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 31 2005, 03:56 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I'm sold on it. I'm sold that his offense completely sucks. It's fun watching Thomas Jones though. He's really become a very good back.
            Official Lounge Sponsor:
            Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
            The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
            Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

The New York Giants.

Eli can't win on the road, especially in the playoffs, but if they win their 9 home games, along with a road one like San Fran this weekend and maybe one more, he won't need to do so.
              Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

QUOTE(TarHeelBlues @ Oct 31 2005, 03:20 PM) Quoted post
                The New York Giants.

Eli can't win on the road, especially in the playoffs, but if they win their 9 home games, along with a road one like San Fran this weekend and maybe one more, he won't need to do so. [/b][/quote]

I know - its disgusting -

Both Mannings could have home field throughout the playoffs -

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 31 2005, 04:28 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(TarHeelBlues @ Oct 31 2005, 03:20 PM) Quoted post
                  The New York Giants.

Eli can't win on the road, especially in the playoffs, but if they win their 9 home games, along with a road one like San Fran this weekend and maybe one more, he won't need to do so. [/b][/quote]

I know - its disgusting -

Both Mannings could have home field throughout the playoffs -
                  [/b][/quote]

I like Peyton. Hate Eli.

But HFA appears to be critical to the success of each.
                  Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 31 2005, 06:37 AM) Quoted post

Lovie is going to make the playoffs with a team that the Rams would kill.
                    [/b][/quote]

I don't know about this one. I watched them for a bit yesterday. Their D is clearly superior to ours. The offense gets the ink but the D wins the games.

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 31 2005, 02:56 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I wish Kurt Warner could win one more for the Rams---next Sunday. He probably won't even get the start, but if the Cardinals could do one of those things they have repeatedly done over the years-------win a game there is no reason they should, then the Seahawks would become vulnerable. That would give the Rams a chance to tie them in all categories except the conference records.

The Seahawks have 2 games against San Francisco(how did they beat Tampa Bay?), but there are possible losses to the Giants, the Eagles, Green Bay, Indianapolis, and Tennessee.

That gift from the Cowboys looms big, and they figure to beat San Francisco twice and the Cardinals next Sunday. Losses to the Rams, the Giants, the Eagles and Indianapolis could mean that they would be either 10 and 6 or 9 and 7-----depending on how they could play January 1st---in Green Bay.

It is not over yet. Go big red.
                      v

Comment

QUOTE(kjoe @ Oct 31 2005, 04:04 PM) Quoted post
                        QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 31 2005, 02:56 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I wish Kurt Warner could win one more for the Rams---next Sunday. He probably won't even get the start, but if the Cardinals could do one of those things they have repeatedly done over the years-------win a game there is no reason they should, then the Seahawks would become vulnerable. That would give the Rams a chance to tie them in all categories except the conference records.

The Seahawks have 2 games against San Francisco(how did they beat Tampa Bay?), but there are possible losses to the Giants, the Eagles, Green Bay, Indianapolis, and Tennessee.

That gift from the Cowboys looms big, and they figure to beat San Francisco twice and the Cardinals next Sunday. Losses to the Rams, the Giants, the Eagles and Indianapolis could mean that they would be either 10 and 6 or 9 and 7-----depending on how they could play January 1st---in Green Bay.

It is not over yet. Go big red. [/b][/quote]

McCown has sucked the last two games - wouldn't surprise me at all if he gets benched.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 31 2005, 01:59 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 31 2005, 01:56 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Now, if you want to make the statement "Big mistake on hiring Larry Fucking Marmie" then I'd give you a resounding + +
                          [/b][/quote]

That too.

Comment

QUOTE(TarHeelBlues @ Oct 31 2005, 02:20 PM) Quoted post

The New York Giants.

Eli can't win on the road, especially in the playoffs, but if they win their 9 home games, along with a road one like San Fran this weekend and maybe one more, he won't need to do so.
                            [/b][/quote]

I hate to agree with you, because I despise the Giants, but they do look good so far.
                            RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                            You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

My pick is Carolina.
                              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
                              X