When Sex Becomes Compulsive..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Sex Becomes Compulsive..

(HealthDay News) -- Sex is a normal, healthy part of life, but it may become a problem when it interferes with your daily routine.

Here's a list of signs that your behavior may be sexually compulsive, provided by the Mayo Clinic:

* Having many sexual partners or extramarital affairs.
    * Having sex with prostitutes and treating them as objects.
    * Participating frequently in sexual chat rooms.
    * Using sex to calm stress or depression.
    [/b][/quote]

Alas, if you're having sex with whores and treating them like family, go onwards.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

(HealthDay News) -- Sex is a normal, healthy part of life, but it may become a problem when it interferes with your daily routine.

Here's a list of signs that your behavior may be sexually compulsive, provided by the Mayo Clinic:

* Having many sexual partners or extramarital affairs.
    * Having sex with prostitutes and treating them as objects.
    * Participating frequently in sexual chat rooms.
    * Using sex to calm stress or depression.
    [/b][/quote]

Looks like I may be sexually compulsive... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for posting that. I think I may send it to my sister - she's treating way too many prostitutes as objects and probably could use the advice. I have a quick question - if I'm having sex with myself because I'm depressed about the fact that my sex life with a partner is primarily hypothetical, does that mean I'm compulsive?
      June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

Star in your own show and call it 'Breaking Bonaduce'?

Moon

Comment

What about having sex with two different people in the same day, and not showering in between?
          Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
          Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
          There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
          "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
          "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Working...
          X