Meet The Press on MSNBC right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet The Press on MSNBC right now

Just in case you, like I, missed the original airing.

Should be good.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

oh ok

Comment

WTF is up with all the Libby, Rove, Cheney, Bush defenders that get on TV and say "well at least we know there was no conspiracy, at least we know there was no REAL underlying charge, we know they didn't try to "out" a covert agent"

BS. BS. BS

We Don't know that because we don't have the truth, and we don't have the truth because, at least in the prosecutors mind, Libby was obstructing justice, perjuring himself, "throwing sand in the eyes of the investigation".

Rove was one day away from being indited, and still might be.
      We know they gave the name of a CIA agent to the press.

How is that a "good thing" for the white house?

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Oct 31 2005, 01:02 AM) Quoted post

WTF is up with all the Libby, Rove, Cheney, Bush defenders that get on TV and say "well at least we know there was no conspiracy, at least we know there was no REAL underlying charge, we know they didn't try to "out" a covert agent"

BS. BS. BS

We Don't know that because we don't have the truth, and we don't have the truth because, at least in the prosecutors mind, Libby was obstructing justice, perjuring himself, "throwing sand in the eyes of the investigation".

[/b][/quote][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]

You went from this thing being 'good' b/c you thought it was going to be a Bush-Rove-Libby Bashing hour and it only turned into something you didn't like....

Hilarious...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

As an individual with a political science degree, I can safely say that when Meet The Press becomes must-see viewing at 1:00 a.m. you need to get a life.
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 31 2005, 02:23 AM) Quoted post

As an individual with a political science degree, I can safely say that when Meet The Press becomes must-see viewing at 1:00 a.m. you need to get a life.
            [/b][/quote]
            It sure as shit doesn't take a poli-sci degree to figure that out.

Comment

Whew it's good they only got Scoot on a cover-up. See? There was nothing illegal going on.

Nothing to....cover up.
              No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
              President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
              President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 31 2005, 01:09 AM) Quoted post
                QUOTE(madyaks @ Oct 31 2005, 01:02 AM) Quoted post

BS. BS. BS

[/b][/quote] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]

You went from this thing being 'good' b/c you thought it was going to be a Bush-Rove-Libby Bashing hour and it only turned into something you didn't like....

Hilarious...
                [/b][/quote]

No it's still Bashing hour, but the other side is trying to say it's not because no one got charged with "the conspiracy". But there is no charge of that because of obstruction of justice.

Comment

Working...
                X