Bernwhale turning on Martz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernwhale turning on Martz?

Shaw says a lot of things in jest, or with tongue in cheek, so I'm not going to take this at face value until I get the chance to speak to him about context.

Candidly, Martz is starting to say some things that simply aren't true.

He was trying to convince some of us the other day that he didn't want to draft Travis Scott, when in fact he was the only employee of the St. Louis Rams who wanted to draft Travis Scott. Armey had Scott rated as a undrafted free agent who was good for nothing more than a look at camp. And Martz picked him in Round 4.

--B
    Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
    Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
    Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

QUOTE(younghutch @ Oct 30 2005, 07:59 PM) Quoted post

Shaw says a lot of things in jest, or with tongue in cheek, so I'm not going to take this at face value until I get the chance to speak to him about context.

Candidly, Martz is starting to say some things that simply aren't true.

He was trying to convince some of us the other day that he didn't want to draft Travis Scott, when in fact he was the only employee of the St. Louis Rams who wanted to draft Travis Scott. Armey had Scott rated as a undrafted free agent who was good for nothing more than a look at camp. And Martz picked him in Round 4.

--B
    [/b][/quote]
    But did he lie aboot the trail mix?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

what did he say about Eric Crouch, Steve Bellasari and Trung Candidate?
      Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

No one tries to play both ends more than Berndocuhe. It's amazing that he has any credibility at all...

Or..did we all forget about the "haters" that boo?

Comment

Yet, he attributed the Ram victory to Jacksonville's inability to make plays. Still an ass-kisser to the bitter end.

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 30 2005, 08:09 PM) Quoted post

Yet, he attributed the Ram victory to Jacksonville's inability to make plays. Still an ass-kisser to the bitter end.
            [/b][/quote]
            Well, Jacksonville had that one pass that was perfect from Leftwich that was dropped. Furrey, to his credit, was right there to take it like last week. They also missed a few field goals that should have been made. In spite of all this it was still a very gutty win by this Rams team.

Official lounge sponsor of new Busch Stadium!

Comment

Martz is clearly a kook.

Good riddance.
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
              X