Hadley's latest kneel job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadley's latest kneel job

Hadley just gave Martz an on air BJ, as he gave Martz credit for today's win.

"After all, it was Martz who brought Joe Vitt to St. Louis...It was Martz who hired another one of his friends, Bob Ligashesky to coach special teams...." [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Pass the dramamine....

Martz did hire those two men, but he didn't contribute to today's win. In fact, his absence may have prevented another loss!

I told you so.

Full court defense on that part of the establishment on the airways.

Watch the 180 they all do when he's actually gone.
    And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I'm so glad I don't have to listen to his drivel...

Must be nice to have a one-line resume that you never have to update.

John Hadley

Good at fellatio
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

He's the football version of Hrapology.
        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

Comment

QUOTE(Damtoft @ Oct 30 2005, 05:11 PM) Quoted post

He's the football version of Hrapology.
          [/b][/quote]

He's 10 times worse than Hrabosky. At least Al throws in a criticism now and then. Hadley should be off the radio, period. No objectivity whatsoever.
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Steven Jackson would never get that many rushing yards with Martz calling the shots.
            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 30 2005, 05:15 PM) Quoted post

Steven Jackson would never get that many rushing yards with Martz calling the shots.
              [/b][/quote]

++ and while we are at it, Steven Jackson may be emerging as an NFL star in Martz absense/dismissal.
              You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 30 2005, 06:24 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 30 2005, 05:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

++ and while we are at it, Steven Jackson may be emerging as an NFL star in Martz absense/dismissal.
                [/b][/quote]

Amen. The NFL may finally see who we drafted, and why he's been dubbed Marshall's replacement.

I'm afraid for Bulger though. Smashed that AC joint 2 years in a row, combined with all those attempts.

He's been [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img] "Meatgrinded." [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Oct 30 2005, 06:30 PM) Quoted post

I'm afraid for Bulger though. Smashed that AC joint 2 years in a row, combined with all those attempts.

He's been [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img] "Meatgrinded." [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img]
                  [/b][/quote]

Shoot, we'll fix that.
                  Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

It may be fixed.

Comment

This is gonna be tastier than Warner v. Bulger, 2003.
                      Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                      Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                      Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                      "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

QUOTE(younghutch @ Oct 30 2005, 05:58 PM) Quoted post
                        This is gonna be tastier than Warner v. Bulger, 2003.

[/b][/quote]

Speaking of, does his dismissal by a contender (NY Giants) foreshadow his real talent level?
                        Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

I remember watching that nutjob on FOX Sports Midwest during a week. It's amazing he still has a job.

Comment

But he is a genius.
                            No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                            President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                            President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Working...
                            X