X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis' Sports Fans Favorite Vehicle

All aboard the Bandwagon!

Mike who?
    And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

QUOTE(Damtoft @ Oct 30 2005, 03:08 PM) Quoted post

Mike who? [/b][/quote]

Beware the bandwagons on this forum.

The Mizzou and Northwestern ones ran off the road yesterday ... and we know what happened to the Cardinals.

Comment

I don't know about this yet, but I'm a lot more optimistic now that Martz is history.
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 30 2005, 03:09 PM) Quoted post

Mike who? [/b][/quote]

The Mizzou and Northwestern ones ran off the road yesterday ... and we know what happened to the Cardinals.
        [/b][/quote]

Grote,

Those other bandwagons didn't have the talent this team does.

Charley Armey STILL knows how to draft.
        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

QUOTE(Damtoft @ Oct 30 2005, 05:12 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 30 2005, 03:09 PM) Quoted post

Mike who? [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Grote,

Those other bandwagons didn't have the talent this team does.

Charley Armey STILL knows how to draft.
          [/b][/quote]

But they still need to spend money on pro scouting staff. Im glad Martz will be gone (not that I wanted him to go out like this) but one thing he is right, this team desperately needs that staff. They are basically one of the few if the only team without one.

One thing that scares me about Zyggy is that he wanted to set one up too but he wanted to hire his buddy that was the previous GM of Miami. That guy has been awful.

Comment

Mike who?
            [/b][/quote]

Huge win, but let's not gloat.

Comment

QUOTE(Damtoft @ Oct 30 2005, 06:08 PM) Quoted post

Mike who?
              [/b][/quote]
              Mike Hunt

Comment

QUOTE(Damon @ Oct 30 2005, 04:16 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Damtoft @ Oct 30 2005, 06:08 PM) Quoted post

Mike who?
                [/b][/quote]
                Mike Hunt
                [/b][/quote]

Mike Rotch
                RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

If there is one person I would like the Rams to sign as an HC, its WSH defensive coordinator Gregg Williams.

Comment

W/o Martz though Mike Furrey would still be a 7th WR and not returning interceptions and fumble recoveries every week. Who know what would have happened if we had kept Pisa at safety.

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 30 2005, 04:19 PM) Quoted post

If there is one person I would like the Rams to sign as an HC, its WSH defensive coordinator Gregg Williams.
                      [/b][/quote]

I'm beginning to think Jersey Joe Vitt knows a thing or two about being a head coach.
                      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 30 2005, 04:36 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I'm beginning to think Jersey Joe Vitt knows a thing or two about being a head coach.
                        [/b][/quote]
                        According to Miklasz, he doesn't want the job full time.

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 30 2005, 04:37 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

He's just saying that because right now the job technically still belongs to Martz. I bet he changes his tune once he's gone.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 30 2005, 04:39 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]

He's just saying that because right now the job technically still belongs to Martz. I bet he changes his tune once he's gone.
                            [/b][/quote]

If, dare I say it, they win the SB. Maybe.

Comment

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                              [/b][/quote]

Yeah, but what do you expect? He and Martz are buddies. You think he's going to publicly state that he'd like to keep the job full time?

He's operating (to the media) under the guise that Martz will be back next year.
                              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Working...
                              X