The Vast Majority of Muslims Think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vast Majority of Muslims Think

ALL of us in the West are stupid and weak. THAT'S the bit that we haven't got our heads around yet.

If you're liberal, just think of the most racist and homophobic society in your imagination. THAT'S what exists in the vast majority of these Islamic controlled countries.

When you think of prejudice, give it the ultimate definition. With these people it has little to do with the color of your skin, it has to do with your religion AND they'll die (commit suicide) to obliterate you and yours.

If you think that there are 'gentle' law-abiding Muslims........you're right. However, just like there were all these Germans who sat back and allowed the Nazis to do their thing............and were guilty by surrendering to their fear....so ARE the 'gentle' law-abiding Muslims who don't have the balls to liberate their own domiciles now, much less take an off-shore defense of their own original domiciles.

These folks are the most unreliable and undignified people that have ever inhabited this planet. We're seeing this now.

They only have their selves to blame for what, hopefully, will be their ultimate suicide.....recognition by the rest of the civilized world that they are the ultimate danger to it. Hopefully, we haven't lost our testicles too and the same sort of fear sets in, like in WWII, and the rest of us accept the reality that we aren't suicidal and therefore, will defend ourselves against the evilness they represent.

Thank you!!!
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

so...kill 'em all? or extinguish their religious zeal by beating them down?

wouldn't it be easier to leverage Isreal to make peace with the Palestinians and spend our hundreds of billions on bringing the Arabs into the first world, rather than killing and bombing?
      The Dude abides.

Comment

bringing the Arabs into the first world,
        Do you really think this can be done?

Comment

Even if true what's your point?

The middle east is a hornet's nest .. what the fuck do you hope to accomplish chuckin' a rock at it?
          Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by DaLode@Apr 7 2004, 04:45 PM
            If you're liberal, just think of the most racist and homophobic society in your imagination.
            Seems to me like there's plenty enough racists and homophobes on the St. Louis Sports Lounge.

But thanks for another repulsive, hatemongering post. Keep hating!

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Apr 7 2004, 05:48 PM

wouldn't it be easier to leverage Isreal to make peace with the Palestinians and spend our hundreds of billions on bringing the Arabs into the first world, rather than killing and bombing?
              Moe,

The Palestinians/Muslims don't want peace with Israel.

They want to destroy Israel, piece by piece.

I'm 100% behind the State of Israel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaLode@Apr 7 2004, 04:45 PM
                These folks are the most unreliable and undignified people that have ever inhabited this planet. We're seeing this now.

I'm sure there have been a few that were worse somewhere along the line

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 7 2004, 04:50 PM
                  bringing the Arabs into the first world,
                  Do you really think this can be done?
                  more likely by what Joe Klein called the Fatal Hug than by killing, maiming and oppression...

link and excerpt...

http://www.time.com/time/columnist/klein/a...188,00.html?cnn

...Why not just say, "We hereby grant you diplomatic recognition, whether you like it or not. We're naming an ambassador. We're lifting the embargo. We're going to let our companies sell you all sorts of cool American things like Big Macs and Hummers. This doesn't mean we approve of the way you run your country, but it's silly for us to deny that you're in charge ... for now"?...

...The U.S. is the only major country that indulges in diplomatic ostracism (although most Arab states don't recognize Israel). This policy was invented, appropriately enough, by the arch-idealist Woodrow Wilson, who said that diplomatic recognition should depend on the "existence of a just government ... resting upon the consent of the governed." Wilson refused to recognize the Soviet Union in 1917. That ban was lifted in 1933, but Wilson's policy was resurrected in 1949 when the communists conquered China. America's nonrecognition of China, which lasted nearly 30 years, was an unmitigated disaster. "If we had not ostracized the Chinese, we might have avoided the war in Vietnam," says a prominent Republican foreign policy expert, referring to the American misreading of China's control over the Vietnamese communists (China and Vietnam proved to be mortal enemies). "But when has it ever helped to refuse to talk? Why voluntarily reduce your influence over an adversary?"...
                  The Dude abides.

Comment

Seems to me like there's plenty enough racists and homophobes on the St. Louis Sports Lounge.
                    Fortunately, many of us double up and hate faggots AND niggers, so we have plenty of players left over to hate just liberals.

Comment

I didn't ask you which was more likely, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev+Apr 7 2004, 04:51 PM-->
                        QUOTE (The Kev @ Apr 7 2004, 04:51 PM)

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Apr 7 2004, 04:48 PM

We DIDN'T kill all the Japanese, who thought (say 'believed') that ALL of us in the West were weak and stupid.

We DIDN'T kill all the Germans, who thought (say 'believed') that All of us WORLDWIDE other than them, were weak and stupid.

We just beat them into submission in order for them to realize that we are neither.

And, MORE importantly, that this hideous 'superior' shite is evil and nonsense.

Drop a bomb? Like we haven't done that yet have we? Like Southeast Asia we're still holding back what we have while, horribly, giving up the lives of our sons to appease the non-fighters.

Yes, I'll admit to the obvious....the fire-bombing of Dresden and Harry's horribly sensible acceptance that Hiroshima and Nagasaki had to be dreadful are in order here.

I DO value ONE coalition life MORE than I do a million of these folks. They've had their chance and they've squandered it badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 7 2004, 04:57 PM
                          I didn't ask you which was more likely, sir.
                          Yes, I think it is possible. It is happening in Iran as we speak. Turkey is the shining example.
                          The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 7 2004, 05:56 PM
                            Fortunately, many of us double up and hate faggots AND niggers, so we have plenty of players left over to hate just liberals.
                            I mentioned a certain word a couple of weeks ago, and I got royally chewed out.

I'm waiting to see if we have a two way street.

Comment

• Working...
                              X