Over There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over There

Watched the first season, I thought it was solid.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Fucking terrific.

The only thing better would have been if it depicted us taking away Iraqi school lunches. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]

There were two things this year that bugged me as being expected. The guy reupping and giving the money to the orphanage. The person who was killed in the last episode.

Two things I liked that I didn't expect. They took the money. The woman who went AWOL and what happened to her while she was gone. Oh, baby!

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 29 2005, 10:03 PM) Quoted post
      Fucking terrific.

The only thing better would have been if it depicted us taking away Iraqi school lunches. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]

There were two things this year that bugged me as being expected. The guy reupping and giving the money to the orphanage. The person who was killed in the last episode.

Two things I liked that I didn't expect. They took the money. The woman who went AWOL and what happened to her while she was gone. Oh, baby!
      [/b][/quote]

The guy getting killed in the last show was a must...

I though he reenlisted so they got to keep the orphanage, I don't remember him giving them the 50K though.

The one guy who kept the money and why he kept it didn't surprise me.

What happened in LA is why it's not on one of the big networks, hot lesbian scene might have not gone over too well with some people.

Comment

I MISSED A LESBIAN SCENE?!!?!?!!?!

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 30 2005, 04:22 PM) Quoted post
          I MISSED A LESBIAN SCENE?!!?!?!!?! [/b][/quote]

Not just a lesbian scene. A shower lesbian scene.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 30 2005, 04:42 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 30 2005, 04:42 PM) Quoted post
              QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 30 2005, 04:42 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

Fucking hot too, the little blonde, Mrs. B. She is a sexy little thing in jeans, even sexier with another woman.

I think I have that one on dvd, maybe I can post some stills.

Comment

Working...
              X