This just in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This just in...

You know, we may not be seeing it with the Blues or the coverage provided by SportsCenter, but the NHL has really turned itself around and created a FUN product.

Now it's just a matter of showcasing that to the fans, which is something OLN can't possibly provide, especially when EchoStar is fucking them.

But anyway, how about those CAROLINA HURRICANES? Hot damn, they beat the Flyers 8-6 last night and are playing an up tempo, offensive, exciting brand of hockey. None of the Minnesota Wild-style 1-0 bullshit.

Give it a try, folks. Watch these highlights, and tell me you don't like what you see. It requires you to register, but it's quick and painless.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

(Still not going to approve of the shootout, though.)
    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Yeah, the game is awesome right now. For the first time in a long time I find myself tuning into Bruins games, and not just checking in when there's nothing else on.
    Official Lounge Sponsor:
    Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
    Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Even though the Blues are losing...the games have still been great.

Comment

I don't care.
        "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
        "I didn't know you
        had any feelings"

Comment

They should re-market the product as "GOAL-A-RAMA!"

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

But anyway, how about those CAROLINA HURRICANES? Hot damn, they beat the Flyers 8-6 last night and are playing an up tempo, offensive, exciting brand of hockey.[/b][/quote]

Wifey is a huge Flyers fan.......that lil' gem of a game got me yelled at for some pretty innane shit like accidentally taking a bite out of her sammich, leaving the toilet seat up, letting the cat out when he wasn't supposed to go out, accidentally forgetting to properly resecure the manacles on the retarded Peruvian hare-lip girl we keep in the root cellar after I was done with her, leaving an empty beer bottle on the kitchen counter......

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Oct 29 2005, 02:26 PM) Quoted post

But anyway, how about those CAROLINA HURRICANES? Hot damn, they beat the Flyers 8-6 last night and are playing an up tempo, offensive, exciting brand of hockey.[/b][/quote]

Wifey is a huge Flyers fan.......that lil' gem of a game got me yelled at for some pretty innane shit like accidentally taking a bite out of her sammich, leaving the toilet seat up, letting the cat out when he wasn't supposed to go out, accidentally forgetting to properly resecure the manacles on the retarded Peruvian hare-lip girl we keep in the root cellar after I was done with her, leaving an empty beer bottle on the kitchen counter......
              [/b][/quote]

I don't know, Hep. Sounds like the normal post-partum stuff to me. Just more examples of why it's best never to try to figure them out.
              This game's gotta be played with fear and arrogance - Crash Davis

Comment

Looks like the Blues lost Lalime, Backman and Weight, not to mention Drake to suspension....good times

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

and the Pens lose yet another game after being up 3-1 in the 3rd

Comment

But at least Crosby appears to be the real deal
                    Official Lounge Sponsor:
                    Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                    The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                    Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Working...
                    X