10/29: College Football GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/29: College Football GDT

Can someone please answer this question?

Why in the hell do people in Missouri (and Kansas I presume) have to watch Iowa State vs. A&M and Baylor vs. TT instead of MU/KU? Why doesn't the Big XII TV contract have regional broadcasts? It seems that would benefit everyone who is a fan of Big XII football. MU is tied for 1st in the Big XII North and they're playing their most hated rival (on the road) and yet they get no TV time. FUCK!!

When does this bullshit contract end?

Sorry, just venting a bit.
    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
    --Suck it cubbies.
    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Also on the tube is Nebraska/Oklahoma.................

MU is ahead of both of them in the Big XII. I do understand that game being televised though b/c of the "history".
    --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

great start for Indiana... MSU runs the kickoff back for a TD
      Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
      Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
      There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
      "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
      "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

safety for IU! 7-2 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
        Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
        There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
        "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
        "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

QUOTE(F the Cubs @ Oct 29 2005, 11:45 AM) Quoted post

Can someone please answer this question?

Why in the hell do people in Missouri (and Kansas I presume) have to watch Iowa State vs. A&M and Baylor vs. TT instead of MU/KU? Why doesn't the Big XII TV contract have regional broadcasts? It seems that would benefit everyone who is a fan of Big XII football. MU is tied for 1st in the Big XII North and they're playing their most hated rival (on the road) and yet they get no TV time. FUCK!!

When does this bullshit contract end?

Sorry, just venting a bit.
          [/b][/quote]

It's the same everywhere. I used to get screwed all the time having to watch some meaningless Big East game.
          Official Lounge Sponsor:
          Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
          The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
          Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

MU just intercepted a Kansas pass on KU's first drive.

1st and 10 from the 29.

Bet.
            --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

Crosset just missed a FG.

He sucks.

0-0...........
              --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

North Carolina has a WR named Jaworski Pollock, which might be the best unintentiol slur name ever. He also dropped a pass that was right on his finger tips that would have put the Heels up 22-7 against Miami.
                Official Lounge Sponsor:
                Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Laurence Maroney is a beast.
                  You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(Lippa @ Oct 29 2005, 11:21 AM) Quoted post

North Carolina has a WR named Jaworski Pollock, which might be the best unintentiol slur name ever. He also dropped a pass that was right on his finger tips that would have put the Heels up 22-7 against Miami.
                    [/b][/quote]

LMFAO @ the name.
                    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

KU is about to score.

That would make it 7-3 Gayhawks.

Horrible.
                      --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

What's w/ Miami FLA's helmets today?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Antonio Pittman, you deserved that TD run.

Comment

KU scored. MU blocked the EP.

6-3 KU.
                            --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

Oh and its 24-17 Ohio State, Pittman had a 67 yard TD run.

Comment

Working...
                              X