Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ Is Innocent

IAGO In Brentwood - How MArk Fuhrman Got Away With Murder

Given all of the evidence that points to O.J. Simpson and to Fuhrman as the killer, only Fuhrman could be responsible for all of it. Through hit moves like Ricochet, The Naked Gun and The Naked Gun 2 1/2 you can literally see him thinking. Mark Fuhrman was a nazi obsessed for nine long years with becoming a media icon by destroying the image of one, a black one called O.J. Simpson. With the double homicide of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson, he succeeded."

"If someone had set out to frame O.J., he would have known all of these things and anticipated how they would look with O.J. accused of murdering Nicole. He would have to have known the criminal justice system and the kind of evidence most likely to be given weight by the DA. He would have to have been willing to bet his life that the LAPD and the DA would zealously pursue the obvious clues left for them to pursue (District Attorney Gil Garcetti: "...truly the giant mountain of evidence that we have produced in court over these many weeks points to only one person-and we know who that person is."). It had to have been somebody who trusted other officers, and officers of the court, to back him "without having to say a word." It had to have been someone secretly affiliated with Faye Resnick, Denise Brown, an spouse-abuse expert, forgery expert, and friend of Denise and Faye-Ron Shipp. Did such a person exist? Yes. Mark Fuhrman.
    [/b][/quote]

I don't quite get why you would post this story now. Conspiracy's aside, innocent men don't run. He ran and there is only one reason to run.

Comment

QUOTE(Jonas @ Oct 28 2005, 07:04 PM) Quoted post

I don't quite get why you would post this story now. Conspiracy's aside, innocent men don't run. He ran and there is only one reason to run.
      [/b][/quote]

Scared men run, innocent or not.
      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(Jonas @ Oct 28 2005, 06:04 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

He posted it cause Torch is a nut. As far as OJ running, do you mean the low speed chase? He stood trial and was acquited, because he could afford the best lawyers and they muddied the waters sufficiently to convince the jury that OJ was not guilty 'beyond the shadow of a doubt'. That and African-American juries don't pass an opportunity to give a little back. Anyway, his trial is proof that you get the justice you can afford, nothing more.

As far as running to Florida, his assets are out of the Goldmans' grasp.
        Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

QUOTE(bombay @ Oct 28 2005, 07:11 PM) Quoted post

That and African-American juries don't pass an opportunity to give a little back.[/b][/quote]

Racist

Comment

QUOTE(thetorch @ Oct 28 2005, 06:27 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(bombay @ Oct 28 2005, 07:11 PM) Quoted post

That and African-American juries don't pass an opportunity to give a little back.[/b][/quote]

Racist
            [/b][/quote]

And I meant it.

A.C.

Comment

QUOTE(bombay @ Oct 28 2005, 07:24 PM)

I guess everyone agrees with my summation. I was trying to start a fight.
              [/b][/quote]
              I agree with you, broham.

Comment

QUOTE(King @ Oct 28 2005, 06:30 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                [/b][/quote]

That's great, King. We're in agreement that you get the justice you can afford, other considerations aside?

A.C.

Comment

Screw OJ and the horse he rode in on. That studip chase on the LA highway interrupted seeing my Rockets beat the Knicks.
                  Make America Great For Once.

Comment

QUOTE(bombay @ Oct 28 2005, 07:32 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(King @ Oct 28 2005, 06:30 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                    [/b][/quote]

That's great, King. We're in agreement that you get the justice you can afford, other considerations aside?
                    [/b][/quote]
                    Yep. And I know that from experience (in the civil courts, fortunately) - because I was on the losing end.

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 28 2005, 07:33 PM) Quoted post
                      Screw OJ and the horse he rode in on. That studip chase on the LA highway interrupted seeing my Rockets beat the Knicks. [/b][/quote]

Twice -
                      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 28 2005, 07:45 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 28 2005, 07:33 PM) Quoted post
                        Screw OJ and the horse he rode in on. That stupid chase on the LA highway interrupted seeing my Rockets beat the Knicks. [/b][/quote]

Twice -
                        [/b][/quote]

That's keeping it in perspective.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

2 people were snuffed out.....Could you imagine the backlash had the Knicks won? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]

Comment

I have no doubt that OJ is guilty.

I also have no doubt that the LAPD tried to frame him.

Comment

QUOTE(210 @ Oct 28 2005, 09:20 PM) Quoted post

I have no doubt that OJ is guilty.

I also have no doubt that the LAPD tried to frame him.
                            [/b][/quote]

And the LAPD fucked that up so now OJ plays golf with Fred Goldman's money...when he's not looking for the real killers. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

FOX really missed the boat with Celebrity Boxing by not matching up OJ & Fred Goldman!

I would've PAID to see that!

Comment

I never thought OJ did it...
                              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
                              X