Michael Vick's Fantasy FB Note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Vick's Fantasy FB Note

This if from Yahoo. It's in the note thing next to Vick's name...funny stuff.

----------------------------

Oct 27 Falcons quarterback Michael Vick opted to sing his own praises on Wednesday. "Everybody knows I've got great talents and gifts and can do things 90 percent of the guys in the league can't do," Vick told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "I don't feel like I've got to do things differently, show off my status, my power. I can do it, but it's no need. Only if a line is crossed or if there's a need for me to act a certain way would I approach the situation differently. It's pretty much the way I've been since Virginia Tech. I'm a team guy, I understand the concept of winning and what it takes to win." The Falcons have a bye in week eight.

Views: We think Vick was trying to say that he doesn't act like he's special in front of teammates, but it came off sounding snooty. Hey, we know something that 90 percent of the league's quarterbacks can do better than Vick. It's called throwing an accurate pass. Maybe he should try it sometime.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Hey, we know something that 90 percent of the league's quarterbacks can do better than Vick. It's called throwing an accurate pass. Maybe he should try it sometime.
    [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

that is too funny [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Working...
      X