Harry Potter's Flying Car - STOLEN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter's Flying Car - STOLEN!!!

LONDON - The “flying” Ford Anglia used in the Harry Potter films has been stolen from a film studio lot, police said on Friday.

“For those who have not seen the Harry Potter films, this is the car that flies in the movies and is very well known,” a police spokesman said.

The blue Anglia went missing from South West Film Studios at St. Agnes in the southwestern English county of Cornwall.

“The film prop was being stored under a tarpaulin. It was not in good condition and could not have been driven away under its own steam,” the police spokesman said.
    Official Lounge Sponsor:
    The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

In other news, Emma Watson is going to be very hot.

And by "going to be" I mean, she is.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Comment

QUOTE(El Birdo 1 @ Oct 28 2005, 11:28 AM) Quoted post

In other news, Emma Watson is going to be very hot.

And by "going to be" I mean, she is.
      [/b][/quote]

www.rentmydaughter.com
      Date of birth
      15 April 1990
      Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Look at those eyebrows. You just know she has a Wookie-bush.

Moon

Comment

For the idiot who stole the car, what would he possibly do with it? You can't sell it. I guess if it was someone like Glovey, you could sit in it and whack off, but that's about it.
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 28 2005, 12:19 PM) Quoted post

For the idiot who stole the car, what would he possibly do with it? You can't sell it. I guess if it was someone like Glovey, you could sit in it and whack off, but that's about it.
            [/b][/quote]
            Except that if I had stolen it I'd blow it up or something, since I fucking hate Harry Potter.

Comment

Working...
            X