Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fellowship of the lounge -

It was in the spring of 2003 or there bouts -

The Rams had just lost a heartbreaker of a playoff game to the Carolina Panthers and the St. Louis Cardinals were looking up at the defending division champions the Chicago Cubs and the second place Houston Astros. No one in the national media gave them a ghost of chance to finish any higher than third.

It was a dark time in the gateway to the west - a dark time.

Forces where rising in both the north (Chicago) and the south (Houston). In a stunning development Sir Bernie of the pressbox let wormtongue Mike Smith begin to needle his knights.

And needle he did. At first wormtongue decreed a dress code - so that all would look like sissies. Then he put a tax on free speech. No longer would grown men be allowed to speak freely on the subject of Brittney's Boobies and tush. All speech had to be approved by wormtongue. Sir Bernie of the pressbox became increasingly silent as wormtongue continued his attacks. The knights were displeased at best - at threatened mutiny.

Soon sir Wang of Indonesia challenged wormtongue to explain himself. Wormtongue made up a law on the spot - banishing Sir Wang and others - forever known as the pressbox 7 or is it the pressbox 8. These knights roomed the wasteland - for 2 or 3 hours until invited by a noble court jester to carry on at his place. That noble knight was Sir Steve of Inbreiation.

Sir Steve promised no easy life - but a fair one - If you could take it - you could dish it out - without sensor - unless you challenged someone to an actual fight or posted pictures of people against their wishes - and the Knights all stayed - Sir Jack of Sparrow proclaimed all who entered the realm as asscakes - and most assuredly they were.

As Sir Groove of Slow and Sir J of Huegy and Hanke came aboard - in Reggie of Clevelnad - and Cardinal of Girl - and Glovey of Diagrams - and Back of Stop - all came aboard to meet the wards of the this land - Gonzo - Grote - Bond - et al - JWB - Kaiser all made a way for those to speak truth or in the case of Moon Man post pictures of truth.

OSS gave a calling card - the tournament of hotties and soon their fame was as big as thier - their - their dreams of their penis size. They were renowed for getting down - but many of the knights stayed up late seeking deeper and further meaning. The quest for a ring.

So it was decided - through faith and dedication a select group of Knights would spread the words of Cardinal nation near and far - forever proclaiming we will be Kings once again. Sure it looked like spamming other teams boards - but it was still a quest.

Twas the fall of 2004 when their quest seemed all but lost - that KennyBoyerFan grabbed the bull by the throat and became the ring bearer with Not Today. It only saved us for a little - and we fell under the eye of the Red Sox - it was a harsh winter - especially with the Rams sucking even though they made the playoffs. Yet we warmed our feet by jumping on Cub fans heads.

Then in spring 2005 the quest began anew - once again we raced about spreading cheer - or at least our version of it - and many new Knights joined the fray sir Hep of Dispenser - Cavalier - Ohio of Blues - Bom of Bay - and old nights renewed the fight - Sir Santana of DC - Hawg of Wild - R and his brothers BB - Girl of Gibson - 2beme from Nsane - Blue - Jaws - hans of solo - k with conn or joe - stl of celtic and joe - haf of dav - elvis the blues fan - someone from san fran - reb and BBZ - not clean nate - tazlaz the wizard -

Until one day - the band found themselves a long way from home - well actually at home - all dressed up with no place to go - the bickering began -

We suck - naw we don't - yes we do - naw we don't -

It was horrible - the fellowship was almost broken - even KBF joined the we suck crowd - along with sir Reggie of Cleveland who swore he would never turn.

It was then I spoke up -

I don't know about the rest of you asscakes -

Tonight I hunt Cubs - the White Sox winning is more of a nightmare for them than us.

Into the breach you weaklings.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

You been drinking again Schwa? Just concerned for a fellow Lounger. Signed, Sir J of Huegy. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, Schwa...very nice.

And..For the record..the only two people on the board that have done hotter than Brittany..is.............. you and I.

Comment

Where are the rest of the knights and princesses?

Sir Seven of Double-O?
        Miss Mae of Daisy (formerly known as Lois of the Lane)?
        BF of CT?

And the enemies?

B of Crusie?
        EverFor of Cubs?
        Xavier, the wizard so evil he only needs one name?
        Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Don't forget Sir 10 of 2 and his pr0n sword.

Comment

dude, when you're on your deathbed, you're going to regret the nine hours it took for you to come up with that, i'm just saying.
            Are you on the list?

Comment

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Oct 27 2005, 07:18 PM) Quoted post
              dude, when you're on your deathbed, you're going to regret the nine hours it took for you to come up with that, i'm just saying. [/b][/quote]

And you will regret the ten minutes it took you to write that shite you call a restaurant review...

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 27 2005, 08:21 PM) Quoted post

dude, when you're on your deathbed, you're going to regret the nine hours it took for you to come up with that, i'm just saying. [/b][/quote]

And you will regret the ten minutes it took you to write that shite you call a restaurant review...
                [/b][/quote]

Hey, what was I going to do for those ten minutes? It's not like I have access to underage cantonese children in my sweatshop or anything.
                Are you on the list?

Comment

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Oct 27 2005, 07:26 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Hey, what was I going to do for those ten minutes? It's not like I have access to underage cantonese children in my sweatshop or anything. [/b][/quote]

First, they arent Cantonese..too expensive. My peasents are from AnHui and Inner Mongolia..get it straight, buckoo.

Second..what else to do with those ten minutes. I guess you've quit your pursuit of being a world-reknowned skin flutist?

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 27 2005, 08:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Hey, what was I going to do for those ten minutes? It's not like I have access to underage cantonese children in my sweatshop or anything. [/b][/quote]

First, they arent Cantonese..too expensive. My peasents are from AnHui and Inner Mongolia..get it straight, buckoo.

Second..what else to do with those ten minutes. I guess you've quit your pursuit of being a world-reknowned skin flutist?
                    [/b][/quote]
                    Yeah, I can't hit the high notes, fuckstick.
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Oct 27 2005, 07:29 PM) Quoted post
                      QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 27 2005, 08:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                      Yeah, I can't hit the high notes, fuckstick. [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] ..nicely done.

Comment

Aye, verily, I am honored to drink my mead in the same halls as the honored knights...
                        The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 27 2005, 07:42 PM) Quoted post

It was in the spring of 2003 or there bouts -

The Rams had just lost a heartbreaker of a playoff game to the Carolina Panthers and the St. Louis Cardinals were looking up at the defending division champions the Chicago Cubs and the second place Houston Astros. No one in the national media gave them a ghost of chance to finish any higher than third.

It was a dark time in the gateway to the west - a dark time.

Forces where rising in both the north (Chicago) and the south (Houston). In a stunning development Sir Bernie of the pressbox let wormtongue Mike Smith begin to needle his knights.

And needle he did. At first wormtongue decreed a dress code - so that all would look like sissies. Then he put a tax on free speech. No longer would grown men be allowed to speak freely on the subject of Brittney's Boobies and tush. All speech had to be approved by wormtongue. Sir Bernie of the pressbox became increasingly silent as wormtongue continued his attacks. The knights were displeased at best - at threatened mutiny.

Soon sir Wang of Indonesia challenged wormtongue to explain himself. Wormtongue made up a law on the spot - banishing Sir Wang and others - forever known as the pressbox 7 or is it the pressbox 8. These knights roomed the wasteland - for 2 or 3 hours until invited by a noble court jester to carry on at his place. That noble knight was Sir Steve of Inbreiation.

Sir Steve promised no easy life - but a fair one - If you could take it - you could dish it out - without sensor - unless you challenged someone to an actual fight or posted pictures of people against their wishes - and the Knights all stayed - Sir Jack of Sparrow proclaimed all who entered the realm as asscakes - and most assuredly they were.

As Sir Groove of Slow and Sir J of Huegy and Hanke came aboard - in Reggie of Clevelnad - and Cardinal of Girl - and Glovey of Diagrams - and Back of Stop - all came aboard to meet the wards of the this land - Gonzo - Grote - Bond - et al - JWB - Kaiser all made a way for those to speak truth or in the case of Moon Man post pictures of truth.

OSS gave a calling card - the tournament of hotties and soon their fame was as big as thier - their - their dreams of their penis size. They were renowed for getting down - but many of the knights stayed up late seeking deeper and further meaning. The quest for a ring.

So it was decided - through faith and dedication a select group of Knights would spread the words of Cardinal nation near and far - forever proclaiming we will be Kings once again. Sure it looked like spamming other teams boards - but it was still a quest.

Twas the fall of 2004 when their quest seemed all but lost - that KennyBoyerFan grabbed the bull by the throat and became the ring bearer with Not Today. It only saved us for a little - and we fell under the eye of the Red Sox - it was a harsh winter - especially with the Rams sucking even though they made the playoffs. Yet we warmed our feet by jumping on Cub fans heads.

Then in spring 2005 the quest began anew - once again we raced about spreading cheer - or at least our version of it - and many new Knights joined the fray sir Hep of Dispenser - Cavalier - Ohio of Blues - Bom of Bay - and old nights renewed the fight - Sir Santana of DC - Hawg of Wild - R and his brothers BB - Girl of Gibson - 2beme from Nsane - Blue - Jaws - hans of solo - k with conn or joe - stl of celtic and joe - haf of dav - elvis the blues fan - someone from san fran - reb and BBZ - not clean nate - tazlaz the wizard -

Until one day - the band found themselves a long way from home - well actually at home - all dressed up with no place to go - the bickering began -

We suck - naw we don't - yes we do - naw we don't -

It was horrible - the fellowship was almost broken - even KBF joined the we suck crowd - along with sir Reggie of Cleveland who swore he would never turn.

It was then I spoke up -

I don't know about the rest of you asscakes -

Tonight I hunt Cubs - the White Sox winning is more of a nightmare for them than us.

Into the breach you weaklings.
                          [/b][/quote]

Moxie hath revealed himself.
                          The Redman

Sponsorship Available
                          Official Sponsor of Rafael Furcal

Comment

i quit reading after i realized it started out like a textbook i was forced to read some yrs ago.

Comment

whatever happened to Moxie? that guy made me laugh.
                              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Working...
                              X