• Minute Maid Roof Open

Lawsuit over Minute Maid Roof

They should demolish that stadium.

Comment

Ridiculous
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

She claims some fans got sick because they weren't given adequate notice that the roof would be open and therefore, weren't prepared for temperatures in the 50's. Some think the lawsuit is a joke, but Sechelski says she's serious. [/b][/quote]

No shit. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
        RIP Stan the Man
        The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
        I miss TLR!

Comment

Shouldn't they have dressed warmly for the trip home?
          "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Now I've heard everything. These people were too dumb to walk outside and realize that it was cool and they should put on a jacket? They didn't teleport themselves into the ball park. They had to walk from their cars, out in the weather, to get into the park in the first place. Duh.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
            Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
            Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
            Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
            NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
            LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

I thought we weren't supposed to "mess" with Texas?

Comment

This is a logical thing to do.

When you're mad about something...sue.

It's the American way.
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

This is pathetic.

I'm tempted to e-mail this dumb bitch.
                  Of course you do.

Comment

wow. those poor people who sat in weather that wasn't hot but wasn't cold either.
                    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(ShortHop @ Oct 27 2005, 11:10 AM) Quoted post

This is pathetic.

[/b][/quote]

Publications: FORUM SELECTION CLAUSES IN SEAMEN'S CONTRACTS: ARE WE PROTECTING COMMERCIAL PROGRESS BY DENYING SEAMEN THEIR RIGHTFUL DAY IN COURT? 26 Houston Journal of International Law 203 (2003)[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

she just wants to protect our seamen!

Comment

also....

this is texas. they have no idea that:

1) baseball is supposed to be played outdoors.
                        2) baseball is played in october.
                        3) the outdoors can be chilly in october.
                        4) they are all hicks.

Comment

Last time I checked, MLB controls all aspects of post-season play and has strict control over the World Series....they don't have much of a leg to stand on unless HOU wants to secede from MLB [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 27 2005, 10:13 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(ShortHop @ Oct 27 2005, 11:10 AM) Quoted post

This is pathetic.

[/b][/quote]

Publications: FORUM SELECTION CLAUSES IN SEAMEN'S CONTRACTS: ARE WE PROTECTING COMMERCIAL PROGRESS BY DENYING SEAMEN THEIR RIGHTFUL DAY IN COURT? 26 Houston Journal of International Law 203 (2003)[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

she just wants to protect our seamen!
                            [/b][/quote]
                            My seamen has never been denied it's day in court.....it usually is admitted as 'Exhibit A'

Comment

they'll prolly win the case judging by the amount of spooks and wetbacks they have in that firm.
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

Working...
                              X