Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheerleaders of the NFL (Oooo-la-la)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html

Personal favs: #'s 8 & 15 of 21. Most will find # 18 of 21 particularly fetching, too.

Personal fav: # 7 of 15.

However, check out # 5 of 15 on this link and get a glimpse of a future Wang, Hep, or 210.
    Hee-la-rious. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Miami and Philly got the best cheerleaders
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(slow groove @ Oct 27 2005, 09:19 AM) Quoted post

Personal favs: #'s 8 & 15 of 21. Most will find # 18 of 21 particularly fetching, too.

However, check out # 5 of 15 on this link and get a glimpse of a future Wang, Hep, or 210.
      Hee-la-rious. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
      [/b][/quote]

You're right. 8 & 15 ++++++

18 really has em sticking out there, SG. ++++++

Excellent choices. I agree wholeheartedly.
      RIP Stan the Man
      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
      I miss TLR!

Comment

Most women in a warm climate are hot. Philly is an exception. At least the Rams have chearleaders, the lions don't

** Official Lounge sponsor of Fulham and Detroit Lions**

Comment

QUOTE(fzjjfk @ Oct 27 2005, 12:57 PM) Quoted post

Most women in a warm climate are hot. Philly is an exception. At least the Rams have chearleaders, the lions don't
          [/b][/quote]
          The Lions don't? They play indoors!
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(slow groove @ Oct 27 2005, 09:19 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            That's great! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The Lions used to bring in Local High School Squads, but that was pretty much usless. The Pistons are the only team in town that have an eye candy. If you have see them you would not be very impressed.

Comment

Guess so many girls dreams ar crushed when they realize they can never be a Lions cheerleader.
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 27 2005, 01:04 PM) Quoted post

Guess so many girls dreams ar crushed when they realize they can never be a Lions cheerleader.
                  [/b][/quote]
                  It is heart-breaking. You're just now getting over the rejection of not making the Chiefs squad. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                  Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                  Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                  NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                  LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                    I'm sure their dreams were crushed long before then, like when they realized they live in fuckin' Detroit.

Comment

now now, have you ever been here? I grew up in the Lou, went to school in D-town and stayed. Don't knock it unless you have tried it.

Comment

The Ravens have guy cheerleaders, to add an element of gay the likes of which the fans have yet to see (and they watched Boller last year)

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 27 2005, 01:27 PM) Quoted post

The Ravens have guy cheerleaders, to add an element of gay the likes of which the fans have yet to see (and they watched Boller last year)
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Kirkwood HS has a guy cheerleader too. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]

QUOTE(Daisy Mae @ Oct 27 2005, 01:06 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          It is heart-breaking. You're just now getting over the rejection of not making the Chiefs squad. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
                          [/b][/quote]

I would not want to be a Chiefs one. I would rather be an Eagles one because they are hotter. And you know how hot I am. I belong with teh hot ones!
                          Sponsor of:
                          Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 27 2005, 01:33 PM) Quoted post

I would not want to be a Chiefs one. I would rather be an Eagles one because they are hotter. And you know how hot I am. I belong with teh hot ones!
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Oh I almost fell out of my chair laughing trying to imagine you in a cheerleading uniform. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                            Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                            Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                            NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                            LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

QUOTE(Daisy Mae @ Oct 27 2005, 01:42 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 27 2005, 01:33 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              Oh I almost fell out of my chair laughing trying to imagine you in a cheerleading uniform. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]
                              [/b][/quote]
                              The lady who does my tailoring might be up to the challenge, and she lives close by.

Gupster is a Chefs pommer outfit would trump the Cougar costume.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X