• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked masturbating man orders coffee in the drivethru

Naked man orders coffee while masturbating
    Canadian Press
    Oct. 26, 2005 10:31 AM
    WOODSTOCK, Ont. - A man who drove up to a Tim Hortons drive-thru while stark naked and masturbating has pleaded guilty to committing an indecent act, saying "fantasy" got the best of him.

A female employee at the restaurant in nearby Thamesford took an order for a large coffee just past midnight on Oct. 3, prosecutor Michael Carnegie told court Tuesday.

When the car pulled up to the window, the employee noticed a man alone in the vehicle, completely nude and masturbating, Carnegie said.
    advertisement

The man handed money to the employee with his unoccupied left hand, court heard.

The employee wrote down the car's licence plate number and called police.

When the 38-year-old Woodstock man met with police after the incident, he admitted to doing "a bad thing" and suggested he did it "for the thrill," court heard.

Joseph Priddle will be sentenced Dec. 6. [/b][/quote]

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/...drive26-ON.html
    (found on Fark)
    No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
    President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
    President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

QUOTE(mw.2 @ Oct 26 2005, 10:39 PM) Quoted post

Canadian Press
    WOODSTOCK, Ont. - A man who drove up to a Tim Hortons drive-thru while stark naked and masturbating has pleaded guilty to committing an indecent act, saying "fantasy" got the best of him.

A female employee at the restaurant in nearby Thamesford took an order for a large coffee just past midnight on Oct. 3, prosecutor Michael Carnegie told court Tuesday.

When the car pulled up to the window, the employee noticed a man alone in the vehicle, completely nude and masturbating, Carnegie said.
    advertisement

The man handed money to the employee with his unoccupied left hand, court heard.

When the 38-year-old Woodstock man met with police after the incident, he admitted to doing "a bad thing" and suggested he did it "for the thrill," court heard.

(found on Fark)
    [/b][/quote]
    Good GOD, coffee drive-thru masturbation is so bad they need to plan how to stop it, but at the same time they plan on how to re elect a president who is screwing up the country financially and has gotten over 1000 kids killed (rightly or wrongly)?!?!??!?!!!?
    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

guess he needed some creamer for his coffee
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 26 2005, 10:16 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Could you imagine the potential lawsuit from spilled coffee? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

Comment

[/b][/quote]
          He should know that it doesn't mix well...he needed a bigger stirrer... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
          Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
          Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Heh!
            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(mw.2 @ Oct 26 2005, 09:39 PM) Quoted post

Canadian Press

advertisement

(found on Fark)
              [/b][/quote]

What?? You can't do this? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]
              I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

Comment

Mmmmm.... Timmy Hortons....

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                  Hey-O!

Comment

Fucking Canadians.. if you can't spank the old monkey in your own car, where the hell can you???
                    I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Wasn't me.....I don't take cream with my coffee. In fact, I like my coffee like I like my women.........

.......Thrown into a burlap sack, strapped to the back of a donkey, and dragged through the mountains by Juan Valdez

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Oct 27 2005, 07:41 AM) Quoted post

Wasn't me.....I don't take cream with my coffee. In fact, I like my coffee like I like my women.........

.......Thrown into a burlap sack, strapped to the back of a donkey, and dragged through the mountains by Juan Valdez
                        [/b][/quote]
                        [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Oct 27 2005, 08:41 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                          No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                          President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                          President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Oct 27 2005, 07:41 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I didn't think that sounded like something Hep would do. Now the burlap sack, donkey and dragging through the mountains, that sounds like Hep. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                            RIP Stan the Man
                            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                            I miss TLR!

Comment

Working...
                            X