Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definition of Irony

HE-larious...

Pot? Hi, I'm Kettle, allegedly, we're both black...
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

I reckon Fred Phelps and his church will come down from Topeka to join in the hate-fest.
    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

I thought the true definition of irony was that picture 210 posted of the woman smoking even though she didn't like jackhammers used by the local construction crew because it could harm her unborn baby.....now that is priceless.

Comment

QUOTE(Neutered Cat @ Oct 26 2005, 07:20 PM) Quoted post
        I thought the true definition of irony was that picture 210 posted of the woman smoking even though she didn't like jackhammers used by the local construction crew because it could harm her unborn baby.....now that is priceless. [/b][/quote]

I gotta say..that is pretty good.

It's like a hooker who complains that her customers are all pre-mature ejaculators..only better.

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 26 2005, 08:25 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Neutered Cat @ Oct 26 2005, 07:20 PM) Quoted post
          I thought the true definition of irony was that picture 210 posted of the woman smoking even though she didn't like jackhammers used by the local construction crew because it could harm her unborn baby.....now that is priceless. [/b][/quote]

I gotta say..that is pretty good.

It's like a hooker who complains that her customers are all pre-mature ejaculators..only better.
          [/b][/quote]

I tried to find that thread, but couldn't. Ah, memories.

Comment

Working...
          X