Things I absolutely HATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I absolutely HATE

Starting thinking about this yesterday after one particularly unfortunate and avoidable incident. But as even-keeled and amiable as I usually am, there simply are a number of things that drive me batty.

For instance, I absolutely hate:

- drivers that don't give you the "thank you" wave when you allow them to merge into traffic when noone else would.

- cashiers that rudely plop your credit card or money down on the counter after you graciously given it to them in their hand.

- batters who don't know when to take a pitch depending on game situations.

- punch and judy hitters who routinely swing out of their shoes.

- rude people of any race or religion (right, chris?)

- employees that give you improper information over the phone which leads you to doing the improper thing you were attempting to avoid doing in the first place.

- anyone talking on their cell phone and not paying attention to the road while driving.

- television shows centering on rich white teenagers with a world of problems.

- double-talk and liars (especially from managers and front-office personnel.)

- people that repeatedly dial the same number AFTER you've informed them they've dialed the wrong number.

- those same people just hanging up on you after you've answered the phone and they hear your voice.

- anything remotely associated with the Cubs.

- people that expect you to execute a Kreskin and read their minds.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

I hate stupid threads that ask me to list things.
    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

- people that repeatedly dial the same number AFTER you've informed them they've dialed the wrong number.
      THERE AIN'T NO F(RELLING) THELMA HERE!

(I loved that movie )
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Black guys pretending that they're great lovers.

Comment

- anyone talking on their cell phone and not paying attention to the road while driving.
          Anyone talking on a cell phone, ever.

THERE AIN'T NO F(RELLING) THELMA HERE!

(I loved that movie )
          "Debby? No, Debby can't talk right now. She's got my dick in her mouth."

-- Ruthless People

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Apr 7 2004, 01:02 PM
            Black guys pretending that they're great lovers.

Yeah, Reggie. I hate that, too, so stop it.
            "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

I only pretend ONE of those things.

Comment

When cashiers hand you the receipt ON TOP OF THE MONEY. - Just give it to me seperate and with your other hand, please.

Shopping carts all over the parking lot - put the fucker in the cart garage when you are done with it.

Calling customer service and person on other line speaks shitty english with India/Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Mexican accent. - SPEAK MY FUGGIN LANGUAGE

East coast bias - Yanks/Red Sox etc.

Reverse racism

Judge Judy and all "phony" programs just like that.......Break Up The Yankees? WTF have we stooped to? What next, Pete Rose court case.....oh wait........

Fuckers that judge people based on what they watch on tv....
                Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

-People that don't use turn signals
                  -People that throw cigarette butts out their windows
                  -People that don't tip for good service (I am not a waiter)
                  -People who live in quiet neighborhoods but insist on blasting music until 2am with their windows open - on a school night.
                  -People who are inconsiderate and rude. Just be polite
                  -People who take things way too seriously
                  -People who get pissed and call the coach when their kid (who misses practice continuously) doesn't get to play as much as the other kids
                  -Neighbors who don't wave when you drive down the street
                  -People who call me at home trying to sell me shit I don't need
                  -People who let their cats roam the neighborhood. Would they like to have my 80 lb. yellow lab in their garage or walking on the hood of their cars? Didn't think so.
                  -People who don't appreciate what they have
                  -People who neglect their children and don't spend quality time with them

In short, people.

I'm sure there are many more......
                  Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

i hate getting laid off from a teaching job because the ecconomy sucks so badly that people aren't sending their kids to a private school.

I also hate Fear Factor

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 7 2004, 01:05 PM

Shopping carts all over the parking lot - put the fucker in the cart garage when you are done with it.
                      People that don't realize the proper name for the place your cart goes is cart corral.

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Apr 7 2004, 01:05 PM
                        i hate getting laid off from a teaching job because the ecconomy sucks so badly that people aren't sending they're kids to a private school.

I also hate Fear Factor
                        Teachers who don't know the proper use of they're, their and there.

!!
                        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

People leaving their freaking shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot pisses me off.

Someone who waits ten minutes for a car to pull out in a car park so they can get a space nice and close to the building.

Comment

I hate people who hate. Hate puts a hole in your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Apr 7 2004, 01:07 PM-->
                              QUOTE (ElviswasaBluesFan @ Apr 7 2004, 01:07 PM)
                              Working...
                              X