CBS NEWS: Indictments made public tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS NEWS: Indictments made public tomorrow

CBS News reporting that warning letters were delivered today to those who will be indicted in the Plame/CIA leak case.

One source (not CBS) reporting 3-5 indictments to be announced "unofficially" on Wednesday (Fitzmas Eve) with the actual announcements/unsealing/news conference taking place on Thursday.

Another, more reliable source: Fitzgerald was seen visiting the office of DC attorney Robert Luskin today. Mr. Luskin represents Karl Rove. My guess: perjury/obstruction of justice.
    I like cheese.

RUT-RO!
    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Run for the hills!

Clinton!
      No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
      President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
      President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Blow job. Vietnam. Boats.

I think that covers it.

Hahahaha.

Comment

Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Cheney's pacemaker skipped a beat.

Comment

“I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Rumors I'm hearing:

Rove and Libby get obstruction/perjury indictments.

John Hannah possibly gets thrown to the wolves in the nastiest indictment, unclear whether it'll be Espionage Act related. (Ok, now saying unclear if it's Hannah, but someone other than Rove/Libby is going to be in even deeper shit than those two.)
                I like cheese.

Comment

+

=

?
                  Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 25 2005, 09:14 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

If Dick Cheney had that beeper thing that Sherriff Buford T Justice had in Smokey and the Bandit, it would be beeping like crazy.

Comment

Watch out Syria.

You are next on the list of "distractions".

Comment

QUOTE(hansolo @ Oct 25 2005, 09:30 PM) Quoted post
                        Watch out Syria.

You are next on the list of "distractions". [/b][/quote]

Now would be a good time to "find" some WMDs.

Comment

so what do youse guys want for fitzmas...I want a pony.
                          Are you on the list?

Comment

I haven't been paying attention to this.

I have a question... the indictements mean there is enough evidence to prosecute, right?

If so, how long until the proceedings start? Who handles the prosecution? Is it a jury trial? Thanks!

Comment

QUOTE(Razzy @ Oct 25 2005, 09:22 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 25 2005, 09:14 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

If Dick Cheney had that beeper thing that Sherriff Buford T Justice had in Smokey and the Bandit, it would be beeping like crazy.
                              [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X