Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <P>[quote]"Did we lose or did we win?" [/quote]</P>

"Did we lose or did we win?" [/b][/quote]

Let me help youout buddy, you lost. big time. To the team getting manhandled in the WS. You know then one built like us. Depth of SP, streaky and inconsistent offense and spotty defense.

You know, the team that had the best recordin the ML for a while and finished with the second best, only a game behind you.

You know, the one that had it's offense step up, and the SP certainly showed some nutz. And what can we say about Podsednik. Is that Ozzie revisited? I mean this guy hit zero homeruns all year. Zero as in zilch, but somehow, he found it within himself to out a little extra out there, to stay focused, even when you know you are over-matched.

Yeah, yo lost. All the while the White Sox are living your dream. Evaporating all that regular season vs. post season expectation baloney. Proving, that the Big Three scenario isn't all it's cracked up to be and possibly just a cardinal excuse.

Yeah Jimmy, you lost friend, and it's a shame you don't know it.

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

spam.

it's whats for lunch.
      You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

BBZ is a lame of jackass and he is to bleam for proliferating the bad code and I can't believe you're going to let Turd happen like that [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

I just dont know what to think nomroe [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
        Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
        "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

I'm sorry your request could not be granted. The server is busy.

Data saved
          Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Oct 25 2005, 12:15 PM) Quoted post

BBZ is a lame of jackass and he is to bleam for proliferating the bad code and I can't believe you're going to let Turd happen like that [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

I just dont know what to think nomroe [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
            [/b][/quote]
            BBZ thinks he is being follow like a king of world and internet shiniest armor and king. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

Comment

oh yeah,
              ++
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Let me help you out buddy, you lost.  big time.  To the team getting manhandled in the WS.  You know then one built like us. Depth of SP, streaky and inconsistent offense and spotty defense.

You know, the team that had the best record in the ML for a while and finished with the second best, only a game behind you. 

You know, the one that had it's offense step up, and the SP certainly showed some nutz.  And what can we say about Podsednik. Is that Ozzie revisited?  I mean this guy hit zero homeruns all year.  Zero as in zilch, but somehow, he found it within himself to out a little extra out there, to stay focused, even when you know you are over-matched.

Yeah, yo lost.  All the while the White Sox are living your dream.  Evaporating all that regular season vs. post season expectation baloney.  Proving, that the Big Three scenario isn't all it's cracked up to be and possibly just a cardinal excuse.

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 25 2005, 12:17 PM) Quoted post

Let me help you out buddy, you lost. big time. To the team getting manhandled in the WS. You know then one built like us. Depth of SP, streaky and inconsistent offense and spotty defense.

You know, the team that had the best record in the ML for a while and finished with the second best, only a game behind you.

You know, the one that had it's offense step up, and the SP certainly showed some nutz. And what can we say about Podsednik. Is that Ozzie revisited? I mean this guy hit zero homeruns all year. Zero as in zilch, but somehow, he found it within himself to out a little extra out there, to stay focused, even when you know you are over-matched.

Yeah, yo lost. All the while the White Sox are living your dream. Evaporating all that regular season vs. post season expectation baloney. Proving, that the Big Three scenario isn't all it's cracked up to be and possibly just a cardinal excuse.

[/b][/quote]

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(Moon Man @ Oct 25 2005, 12:18 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 25 2005, 12:17 PM) Quoted post

Let me help you out buddy, you lost. big time. To the team getting manhandled in the WS. You know then one built like us. Depth of SP, streaky and inconsistent offense and spotty defense.

You know, the team that had the best record in the ML for a while and finished with the second best, only a game behind you.

[/b][/quote]

Moon
                    [/b][/quote]
                    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Oct 25 2005, 12:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      I am going to happen like that. Oh yes, I will happen.
                      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I'm a fan of Jim Edmonds. There, I said it.
                        Are you on the list?

Comment

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Oct 25 2005, 01:28 PM) Quoted post
                          I'm a fan of Jim Edmonds. There, I said it. [/b][/quote]

Like that's a big shock.

Comment

I like fine wines and distributing spoons to discerning customers.
                            The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 25 2005, 01:30 PM) Quoted post

I like fine wines and distributing spoons to discerning customers.
                              [/b][/quote]

Clever.
                              Are you on the list?

Comment

Working...
                              X