X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won an X-Box 360

On http://www.every10minutes.com

Won it at 7:30 this morning...woot.
    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Hope its not the shitty core system. But it probably is, oh well.
    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Nice.

I'd enter, but I hate Mountain Dew.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone really won on that site. Cool for you!

Comment

You suck. I've entered that contest about 100 times and I have yet to get crap. Everyone in the office is trained to give me their Pepsi caps. It works out better when they are worth free iTunes songs, since that's guaranteed to get you something. This xbox one is annoying.

It is not the core Xbox by the way. It is the premium one and it comes with some games and other shit as well.
          To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

CONGRATS MAN!

Comment

QUOTE(ort @ Oct 25 2005, 09:04 AM) Quoted post

You suck. I've entered that contest about 100 times and I have yet to get crap. Everyone in the office is trained to give me their Pepsi caps. It works out better when they are worth free iTunes songs, since that's guaranteed to get you something. This xbox one is annoying.

It is not the core Xbox by the way. It is the premium one and it comes with some games and other shit as well.
              [/b][/quote]

My roommate and I accumulated 87 caps/codes and entered them all at once, put it in the drawing this morning and won...there were 2200+ entries in our drawing...

Comment

Oh and good to hear its the premium system, i figured out we get this:

X-Box 360 w/ 20 gig hard drive
                Madden 06
                free x-box live and headset
                media controller
                extra wireless controller
                HD cables

2 coupons for free cases of pepsi products...
                5 xbox/pepsi shirts + hats

Comment

That's all the stuff that comes in the premium box anyway. So basically, you are getting a $400 Xbox premium, a $60 game and some Pepsi shit.

I thought it came with several free games.. guess not. Still pretty nice.
                  To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

Damn, you suck!

I've entered a bunch of times too...

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

Working...
                    X