What a Beautiful Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Beautiful Morning

I don't know how it is for you folks in the Lou, but it's beautiful up here. It rained a little overnight, and the clouds have moved out of the area. The air smells fresh and crisp. The sky is a wonderful shade of blue mostly, while in the east, where the sun is just peeking over the horizon, the sky is a light orange. Towards the west the sky has a bit of a pink hue to it. It is a little on the chilly side, but it's almost refreshing. It's a pity that so few people see sunrises. I really prefer them to sunsets.

Some of us do, after sleeping for about 6+ hours. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] Dude, you really need to get your sleep schedule adjusted.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

QUOTE(Donuts_For_Koharski @ Oct 25 2005, 07:36 AM) Quoted post

Some of us do, after sleeping for about 6+ hours. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] Dude, you really need to get your sleep schedule adjusted.
      [/b][/quote]
      Don't worry about me. It's mornings like these that make the lack of sleep worth it.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 25 2005, 07:34 AM) Quoted post
        I don't know how it is for you folks in the Lou, but it's beautiful up here. It rained a little overnight, and the clouds have moved out of the area. The air smells fresh and crisp. The sky is a wonderful shade of blue mostly, while in the east, where the sun is just peeking over the horizon, the sky is a light orange. Towards the west the sky has a bit of a pink hue to it. It is a little on the chilly side, but it's almost refreshing. It's a pity that so few people see sunrises. I really prefer them to sunsets. [/b][/quote]

So um,

What's her name.
        Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
        God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 25 2005, 07:57 AM) Quoted post

I don't know how it is for you folks in the Lou, but it's beautiful up here. It rained a little overnight, and the clouds have moved out of the area. The air smells fresh and crisp. The sky is a wonderful shade of blue mostly, while in the east, where the sun is just peeking over the horizon, the sky is a light orange. Towards the west the sky has a bit of a pink hue to it. It is a little on the chilly side, but it's almost refreshing. It's a pity that so few people see sunrises. I really prefer them to sunsets. [/b][/quote]

So um,

What's her name.
          [/b][/quote]
          Nah, it's not like that. I just think it's a great morning out there.

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 25 2005, 06:57 AM) Quoted post

So um,

What's her name.
            [/b][/quote]

++
            You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 25 2005, 08:00 AM) Quoted post

So um,

What's her name.
              [/b][/quote]

++
              [/b][/quote]
              http://www.sportscartel.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=865204

Comment

We got: Windy with rain, heavy at times. High 51F. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. Rainfall possibly over two inches. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/06051...LocalUndeclared
                Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

So um,

What's her name.
                  [/b][/quote]

++
                  [/b][/quote]

First thing I thought of when I saw the title of the thread?

GLOVEY FINALLY GOT LAID!!!!!
                  Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 25 2005, 08:16 AM) Quoted post

So um,

What's her name.
                    [/b][/quote]

++
                    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Me too!!!! I thought, this is gonna be great. He's never kissed before so he doesn't know about "not" kissing and not telling. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                    RIP Stan the Man
                    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                    I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 25 2005, 08:03 AM) Quoted post

So um,

What's her name.
                      [/b][/quote]

++
                      [/b][/quote]
                      http://www.sportscartel.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=865204
                      [/b][/quote]

So the phone number was real - Congrats Glovey.
                      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

I think Glovey should just sleep with jhuegy and get it over.
                        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Keep us updated.

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Oct 25 2005, 08:40 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 25 2005, 08:16 AM) Quoted post

So um,

What's her name.
                            [/b][/quote]

++
                            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Me too!!!! I thought, this is gonna be great. He's never kissed before so he doesn't know about "not" kissing and not telling. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Yea, hugs, I've never kissed a girl. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

It won't be long before Glovey is asking about bumps on his tool.

Comment

Working...
                              X