Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: The state of the Rams going forward

Add your thoughts below.
    They pull together and play hard because Martz is no longer looking over everyone's shoulder
    0%
    They pull together and play hard because Zygmunt wanted to fine Little
    0%
    They pull together and play hard because Vitt is a good coach who will fix what is wrong
    0%
    They fall to pieces because they know the team will be blown up over the offseason
    0%
    They fall to pieces because Vitt is a crummy coach
    0%
    They fall to pieces because all of this is too much of a distraction
    0%
    Its a moot subject, they just suck any
    0%
    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

None of the above. I think they will pull together for Martz.

They need to get through 1 more week sans Bulger. This is actually ideal with Vitt taking over. The fact that it wasn't Marmie speaks volumes. Vitt suddenly goes from being a defensive coach to being the head coach and having say over the defensive coaches, eg, Marmie. The blitzing we saw on Sunday was not a coincidence, I'd bet.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Moot point. The organization needs an overhaul. They are making the Simpsons look like the Brady Bunch.

Comment

When Bulger returns, if they continue as they were in the first quarter vs. Indy, they could surprise to the upside (ie: 9 wins)

It's a long shot.
        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Oct 25 2005, 08:14 AM) Quoted post

None of the above. I think they will pull together for Martz.

They need to get through 1 more week sans Bulger. This is actually ideal with Vitt taking over. The fact that it wasn't Marmie speaks volumes. Vitt suddenly goes from being a defensive coach to being the head coach and having say over the defensive coaches, eg, Marmie. The blitzing we saw on Sunday was not a coincidence, I'd bet.
          [/b][/quote]

Vitt was the assistant head coach.
          On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

If they can win this week, I agree they do have a shot at 9. But I don't think they can/will win this week.
            The Dude abides.

Comment

The home loss to Seattle was just hideous - and the loss to the Whiners was vintage LaMartz.

A huge win with the subs vs. Jax makes it all better.

(albeit doubtful)

6-3 the rest of the way is a stretch without this game.
              And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

QUOTE(Damtoft @ Oct 25 2005, 09:56 AM) Quoted post

The home loss to Seattle was just hideous - and the loss to the Whiners was vintage LaMartz.

A huge win with the subs vs. Jax makes it all better.

(albeit doubtful)

6-3 the rest of the way is a stretch without this game.
                [/b][/quote]

I agree. That SF lost will haunt the Rams at the end of the season.
                RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

The ideal scenario would be for Vitt to continue to pound it on the ground, keeps games close (no need to apologize for getting blown out by Indy) and play more violently on defense.

Then the foundation for the offense is set when Bulger returns, and he can perhaps stay off his back so much over the final half of the season.

I agree with all of the above about the SF game. That's still a thorn.
                  His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                  Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

I really have no idea.

Typically interim coaches don't win many games but this situation could be a little different.

I agree with Dvyyyy that the increased blitzing was not a coincidence with Vitt being elevated over Marmie. He probably said something to the effect...this zone shit isn't working since you've made it so complicated asshat...since we suck in the zone...so let's get after em instead. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                    X