Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Empires III

http://www.ageofempires3.com/

airshark...other AOErs what is your impression.

I'm still playing DOOM ][.

It's AWESOME!

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I haven't picked it up yet. I played the demo, though, and it was badass. I still play AoE II from time to time.

Comment

Try FEAR.
        Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

AOEIII: Bleah. Been there, done that. An internet buddy of mine described it best by saying he loves it and hates it all at once. There's a ton of shit that this game does very poorly...but then you stumble onto something cool, and want to keep going. Personally, it made me want to play Rise Of Nations, a much better game, again.

My copy of Civ 4 just shipped tho....[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
          I like cheese.

Comment

Rise of Nations is mediocre.

Comment

Is Age of Empires better than Civilization?

I have always played the Civ games, never played Age of Empires.

Can someone, in a nutshell, tell me the difference between the games?
              “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

If someone in a nutshell told you the differences you might not be able to hear them that well.
                You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Thanks Nate.

I will always remember that piece of wisdom.
                  “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

It depends on what you prefer: real-time or turn-based?

Comment

QUOTE(Razzy @ Oct 25 2005, 08:25 AM) Quoted post

Thanks Nate.

I will always remember that piece of wisdom.
                      [/b][/quote]

Sorry, I was (am) bored.
                      You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(triggercut1 @ Oct 25 2005, 04:12 AM) Quoted post

My copy of Civ 4 just shipped tho....[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                        [/b][/quote]

That's the exciting release.

It's supposed to be awesome.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I prefer the Age games to Civ. Sid Meier doesn't make 'em like he used to.

Comment

RTS is lame.

Turn-based all the way.

Civ 4 is out? Wonder if I will get as bored with it as quickly as Civ 3.
                            Your friends list is empty

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 25 2005, 09:50 AM) Quoted post

I prefer the Age games to Civ. Sid Meier doesn't make 'em like he used to.
                              [/b][/quote]

Civ 4 is one of IGN's highest rated games ever.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/660/660495p1.html
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
                              X