Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Martz on Bernies show at 9:00 tuesday morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Martz on Bernies show at 9:00 tuesday morning.

Radio 1380 ESPN. Should be interesting. No call ins.

Official lounge sponsor of new Busch Stadium!

Nice.

No call ins? Woosies. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Seriously, this is going to be must listen radio. It's coming out tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Who wants to bet this is like a Larry Pleau interview?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img] "Shoot, I'm done for... "

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Heh, can you imagine what the show would be like if fans could call in? MM would never get to bag on Rams management, which is what this appearance is more or less about (see Bernie's column today). He'd be too busy fending off fans who were still pissed off about the Carolina loss. :lol
          On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 25 2005, 01:28 AM) Quoted post

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img] "Shoot, I'm done for... "
            [/b][/quote]
            [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wish I could listen. Their streaming audio sucks. I can't even get it to open.
              Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Can someone provide a synopsis? Thx.
                Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

I'm guessing that Martz will be in Minnesota next year once they deep six Tice.

Comment

Martzie is making no effort to cover-up the rift with Zygmunt...says they can possibly work together from a business standpoint, but the personal relationship will probably never be the same...

Also dissing the Rams for not having a "Pro" Personnel director....says every other team has a Pro Personnel director & a couple of assistants...for the Rams it's up to the coaches & he doesn't have the time or desire to deal with it...
                    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                    -mike
                    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Martz is very, very upset about his phone call not making it to Fairchild. Especially since Fairchild had called him at halftime. He doesn't undertstand it, and wants to know the thought process behind it.

He talked to Georgia earlier this season and she assured him he will be the last head coach under her ownership, as long as he wants to be. He's not concerned at all. This is his home, and he plans on staying here.

Says turmoil in the front office is his fault in a number of ways. When asked if Zygmunt and he can coexist, he says that's a very personal question and one he doesn't think he's prepared to answer. From a business standpoint yes, but from a personal standpoint he's not sure because there are just too many things that have happened.

Editorial: Martz sounds very sincere and very humble. It's hard not to feel sorry for him - if he does go out he doesn't deserve to do it like this. Also, there's no reason for Andy Strickland to be asking any questions during this.

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 25 2005, 08:31 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Try again, I got in fine.

Comment

Thx guys. I'm definitely on Martz's side on this one.

He's our Mad Mike - only WE can bash him.
                          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(chazzz @ Oct 25 2005, 09:22 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Disable pop-up blockers in your browser if it won't open for you.

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(Moon Man @ Oct 25 2005, 09:27 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(chazzz @ Oct 25 2005, 09:22 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Disable pop-up blockers in your browser if it won't open for you.

Moon
                              [/b][/quote]

Specifically, pop-ups from www.streamaudio.com

Comment

Working...
                              X